经典台词回顾:BJ单身日记
日期:2012-04-16 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

I love him. Always have. Always will.
我爱他,一直爱他,永远爱他。

New York: The Big, Juicy Apple. The city that never sleeps with the same person two nights running. My favorite place in America, where Sex and The City isn't just a programme, it's a promise.
纽约:大又多汁的苹果,这个城市的人不曾和同一个人连续上床两天,在美国我最喜欢纽约。欲望城市不只是电视节目,是个承诺。

I like you very much, just as you are.
我喜欢你,完完全全的你。

I truly believe that happiness is possible, even when you're 30 and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls.
我真的相信幸福是可能的,即使你30岁而且屁股像两个保龄球那么大。

I just wanted to know if you were available... for bar mitzvahs and christenings as well as ruby weddings.
我想知道你愿不愿意陪我一同参加往后无数个成人礼、洗礼和结婚纪念日宴会的邀约。

It's a blip. I think, basically, Latin music is on its way out.
很突然。基本上,我认为拉丁音乐快落伍了。



You're welcome. I'm just the messager. The order came from above. Well, good luck. Glad I could be of help.
不客气,我只是来传话。上面要我来的,祝好运,很高兴我能帮上忙。

I haven't done anything wrong. I promise you, it's all a big mistake.
我什么都没做我保证那是个大误会。

I'm passionately committed to communicating with children. They are the future.
我非常希望能和小孩沟通,他们是未来的主人翁嘛。

Tiny, tiny misunderstanding to do with an enormous stash of cocaine.
一个小小的误会,说我走私一大堆可卡因。

分享到
重点单词
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • enormousadj. 巨大的,庞大的
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的