(单词翻译:单击)
看10部美剧 认识每一个不同的妈妈《犯罪心理》不久于人世的妈妈
Hotch: Jack hug your mom for me.
Jack,替我抱抱妈妈。
Jack: Mommy hug me too tight.
妈咪抱得我好紧。
Haley: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Jack: Why are you sad?
你为什么这么伤心?
Haley: Oh I just love you so much.
我只是太爱你了。
Jack: Mommy, I gotta go. I'm working the case.
妈咪,我要走了,我得办案呢。
Haley: Ok.
好的。
Foyet: He's so cute. He's like a little junior g-man. I'll be right up, Jackie boy!
他真是可爱,像个小小FBI探员。我马上来找你哦,Jackie宝贝。
Hotch: Is he gone?
他走了吗?
Haley: Yes.
是的。
Hotch: You're so strong, Haley. You're stronger than I ever was.
你很坚强,Haley,远比我坚强得多。
Haley: You'll hurry, right?
你会尽快赶来的吧(小编注:第一次看的时候以为这里是她在求救让Hotch快点来救她,但现在领悟到她此时应该知道自己难逃此劫,只求Hotch赶快赶到救他们的孩子...这就是母亲啊~)。
Hotch: I know you didn't sign on for this.
我明白,你不该承受这些的。
Haley: Neither did you.
你也是。
Hotch: I'm sorry for everything.
对于所有的一切,我很抱歉。
Haley: Promise me that you will tell him how we met, and how you used to make me laugh.
答应我,你会告诉他我们是怎样相遇的。告诉他,你以前怎么逗我笑。
Hotch: Haley
Haley...
Haley: He needs to know that you weren't always so serious, Aaron. I want him to believe in love, Because it is the most important thing. But you need to show him. Promise me.
Aaron,让他知道 其实你不是一直都这么严肃。我希望他能相信爱,因为这是生命中最重要的事情。但你一定要表现给他看,答应我。
Hotch: I promise.
我答应你。