每天一句电影口语第10期:摸清底细
日期:2011-11-22 17:52

(单词翻译:单击)

-Rachel: This Alan again? How's it going?
还是那个Alan?进展的怎么样了?
-Monica: It's going pretty good, you know? It's nice, and, we're having fun.
一切顺利,很不错,我们在一起很开心。
-Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?
那什么带回来让我们认识认识?
-Monica: Let's see, today's Monday... Never.
我想想,今天星期一…永远不。
……
-Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.
各位,我连自己对他有什么感觉都还不知道,给我点时间想清楚。
-Rachel: Well, then can we meet him?
这么说我们能见见他了?
-Monica: Nope. Schhorry.
不。抱——歉!

figure out: 弄清楚,想清楚【口语高频词组】

实例:

I can't figure out why he quit his job.
我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。
He's trying to figure out a way to solve the problem.
他正在努力想办法解决这个问题。
I can't figure out why he is absent.
我弄不明白他为什么缺席。
Married people don't hate singles. They just want us figured out.
已婚者并不排斥单身人士。他们只是想摸清我们的底细。——《欲望都市》

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • solvev. 解决,解答