(单词翻译:单击)
Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.
如果没有你,如此的良辰美景让我去向何人诉说?
—《天使爱美丽》
I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all,that one second isn't a second at all. It stretches on forever,like an ocean of time.
听说人在死前的一秒钟,其一生会闪过眼前。其实不是一秒,而是无尽的时间,时间海洋。
—《美国美人》
There was a barber and his wife, And she was beautiful. A foolish barber and his wife, She was his reason and his life.
从前有个理发师和他的妻子,她是如此的美丽。这个愚蠢的理发师和他的妻子,她是他生存的唯一意义。
—《理发师陶德》
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes.
有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?” 我回答:“不...但我与英雄们一同服役”。
—《兄弟连》
I gotta know what a $5 00 shake tastes like.
我得尝尝五块一杯的奶昔。
—《低俗小说》
The beast looked upon the face of beauty.And beauty stayed his hand.And from that day on,he was as one dead.
野兽注视着美女的脸庞,美女坐到野兽的手心里,从那天起,野兽就已迈进死亡的深渊。
It wasn't the airplanes;it was beauty killed the beast.
不是飞机,是美女杀死了野兽。
—《金刚》
America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
美国是我的祖国,巴黎是我的家乡。
—《穿普拉达的女王》
It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.
你们人类天生就有自我毁灭倾向。
I'll be back!
我会回来的。
Hasta La Vista, Baby!
后会有期,宝贝。
I know now why you cry, But I can never do it.
我现在知道你们为什么会哭了,但那是我永远做不到的事。
—《终结者2》