《绯闻女孩》Blair&Chuck经典台词(2)
日期:2011-09-21 18:11

(单词翻译:单击)

B:whatever you're going through,I want to be there for you.
B:不管你去哪里,我都会跟随着你的。

C:you are not my girlfriend.
C: 你不是我的女朋友。

B: but I am me , you are you.we are chuck and blair,blair and chuck. The worst thing you've ever done,the darkest thought you have ever had.I will stand by you through anything.
B:但是我是我,而你是你。我们是恰克和布莱尔,布莱尔和恰克。你做过的最坏的事情,你有过的最黑暗的时刻,我都会伴随着你。

C: why would you do that?
C:你为什么要这样做?

B:because I love you.
B:因为我爱你啊!

C:well,that's too bad.
C:噢,那太糟糕了。

Chuck: Not quite. Eight letters. Three syllables. Say them and I'm yours.
C:不是的。八个字母,三个字,说出它们,我就是你的。

Blair: I'm already yours, you're ruining the mood with all this talk.
B:我已经是你的了。你在这个谈话中彻底的破坏了气氛。

Chuck: You can't say it. You wanted it from me.
C:你不能这么说,你先向我要的。



Blair: I'm prepared to settle.
B:我已经准备解决了!

Chuck: Maybe I'm not.
C:噢?也许我还没有。

Blair: Chuck Bass, I...will never say those words to you.
B:恰克柏斯,我....永远都不会对你说那些字!!!

Chuck: Then you will never have me.
C:那..你就永远不会拥有我。

Chuck: I chased you for long enough, now it's time you chase me.
C:我已经追逐你够长时间的了,现在,换你来追求我。

Chuck: The reason we can't say those three words to each other, isn't because they aren't true.
C:我们无法对对方说出那些字的原因不是因为那些话是假的。

Chuck: Look i'd rather wait. Maybe in the future...
C:我宁愿再等等,也许在未来....

Blair: I suppose there could be some excruciating pleasure in that.
B:我猜那一定是极度痛苦的快乐吧。

B:I can’t answer N’question while I’m waiting for you to answer mine. What are we,Chuck?
B:当我还在等候你给我的回答的时候,我无法回答N给我的问题。(N向B求好。)

C:I want you to be happy.
C:我希望你能快乐。

B:Tell me if what you feel for me is real or if it is just a game.If it’s real,We will figure it out.But if it’s not...Then please,Chuck.Just let me go.
B:告诉我,你对我的感觉是真的,还是那只是一场游戏?如果是真的,那我们会圆满的。如果那不是真的 ,那么,拜托你恰克,就让我离开吧。

C:It’s just a game.
C:这仅仅是一场游戏而已。

(此刻的C傻傻的认为B跟着N才会幸福。哎~~)

S:Chuck,why did you do that?
S:恰克,你为什么要那么做?

C:(大大的深呼吸)Because I love her.And I can’t make her happy.

C:因为我爱她,而我自己不能带给她快乐。

分享到
重点单词
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻