(单词翻译:单击)
I would miss Phoenix.I'd miss the heat.
我会想念凤凰城的,我会想念那里的热浪。
I'd never given much thought to how I would die.But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我从没多想过我会怎样死去,但为心爱的人而死,似乎是个不错的方式。
I'm designed to kill. -I don't care.
我是个天生杀人狂. -我不管。
No, I'm on a special diet.
不,我的食谱很特别。
How old are you? -Seventeen. How long have you been 17? -A while.
你多大了?-17岁。 你停留在17岁多久了? -一会。
I got your back, baby.
宝贝,我挺你。
I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help.
我尝试跟你保持距离,除非你需要帮助。
And then you, nothing.It's very frustrating.
而你,什么都没有(读不到),令我很沮丧。
I'm just trying to figure you out.You're very difficult for me to read.
我只是想了解你,你真的很难读懂。
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.
狮子爱上了羔羊。
I can read every mind in this room.Apart from yours.
我能读懂这餐厅里所有人的心,但就读不懂你的。
I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
我已经没有力量离开你了。
But it's you, your scent,it's like a drug to me.You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
但是你,你的气息,对我来说就好像是毒品.你就像我专有的海洛因。
One worships what he owns.
一个人拥有什么,他就会崇拜什么。