(单词翻译:单击)
The times tried our souls, and through the trial, we overcame.
苦难的时代磨练了我们的意志。我们克服万难,终于走向希望。
When the action is over and we look back, we understand both more and less.
当一切结束,我们在回首往事的时候,懂得了失去和拥有。
Victory belongs to those who believe in it the most and believe in it the longest.
胜利属于那些意志坚强、持之以恒的人。
If I had one more night to live... I'd wanna spend it with you.
如果我的生命只剩下最后一天,我希望我能和你共同度过。
--《珍珠港》
But most of all, I choose the person who inspires my heart.
但最重要的是,我找到点亮我内心的人 。
I've chosen basketball. But I've also chosen theater.
我选择篮球,但同时我也放不下舞台 。
--《歌舞青春》
Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of life.
人类有梦想,甚至狗都有梦想,但你没有,你只是个机器,一个冒充生命的赝品。
--《我,机器人》
I love you,always.time is nothing.
我爱你,永远,时间不算什么。
--《时间旅行者的妻子》
Memory is a wonderful thing, if you don't have to deal with the past.
记忆是一件美好的事情,如果你不用面对过去的话。
--《爱在日落余辉时》
Life is short, Life is dull, life is full of pain. The trick is to enjoy life, accepting it has no meaning whatsoever.
生活短暂而乏味,充满痛苦。诀窍在于享受生活,认同这一点:生活其实毫无意义。
--《午夜巴塞罗那》
Everybody needs a co-pilot.
每个人都需要一个副驾驶。
How much does your life weigh?
你的生活到底有多重?
Let everything burn and imagine waking up tomorrow with nothing, it's kind of exhilarating, isn't it?
把所有的东西都烧了吧,明天早上起来,孑然一身,轻装上阵!
--《在云端》
Why? Because people see what they want to see.
为什么?因为人们总是看见他们想看见的。
--《神秘代码》
Iremember thinking that I had to have you,or I’d die.
我记得我想的是要么和你在一起,要么就死去.
I knew that no matter what happened from that day on nothing could ever be that bad, Because I had you
我知道从那天起,无论发生什么事情都不会太糟糕, 因为我有了你.
When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. It’s not, it’s just the beginning.
当你年轻的时候,每件事都像世界末日,其实不是的,只是开端而已。
--《重返17岁》
Learn to think for yourselves again. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
学会自己思考,学会欣赏文学和语言。不论他人如何告诉你,文字与思想能改变世界。
I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life!
我步入丛林,因为我希望生活得有意义,我希望活得深刻,汲取生命中所有的精华。
--《死亡诗社》
Spartans!Ready your breakfast and eat hearty,for tonight ,we dine in Hell!
斯巴达人们! 好好享受早餐吧,因为今夜我们将去地狱共进晚餐!
My queen! My wife , my love...
我的王后!我的妻子,我的挚爱。
The arrows will blot out the sun! - Then we will fight in the shade!
我们射出的箭会遮天蔽日!-那我们就能在荫凉下战斗了!
Spartans!Lay down your weapons! -Persians! Come and get them!
斯巴达人!放下武器! -波斯人!自己来拿!
--《300勇士》