听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:08
日期:2011-05-17 11:27

(单词翻译:单击)

亲爱的贵宾...
Dear visitors...

很荣幸各位来参观我的小工厂
it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory.

我是谁呢?
And who am I?

这个嘛...
Well...

威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

了不起的巧克力制造商
The amazing chocolatier

威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

大家为他欢呼吧 万岁!
Everybody give a cheer! Hooray!

他谦虚 机灵又聪明
He’s modest, clever and so smart

想不爱现也难
He barely can restrain it

而且又乐善好施
With so much generosity

根本不可能掩饰
There is no way to contain it!

掩饰...
To contain it To contain, to contain, to contain!

万岁!
Hooray!

威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

你们待会儿就要见到他
He’s the one that you’re about to meet

威利·旺卡 威利·旺卡
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

他是个天才 没人赢得过他
He’s the genius who just can’t be beat

他是魔术师和巧克力奇才
The magician and the chocolate wiz

有史以来最了不起的人
The best darn guy who ever lived

他就是威利·旺卡!
Willy Wonka, here he is!

巧克力奇才
The amazing chocolatier

很精彩吧?
Wasn’t that just magnificent?

我本来还担心中间会有点怪 可是那个结尾...
I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part, but then that finale...

你是谁?
Who are you?

他是威利·旺卡 -真的吗?
He’s Willy Wonka. -Really?

星光早安
"Good morning, starshine.

大地向你打招呼
The Earth says hello."

亲爱的贵宾 大家好
"Dear guests, greetings.

欢迎来到工厂 我要热情地握你的手
Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand.

我叫威利·旺卡
My name is Willy Wonka."

那你不是应该在那上面吗?
Then shouldn’t you be up there?

坐在上面就看不到表演了 对吧 小女孩?
I couldn’t very well watch the show from up there, now, could I, little girl?

旺卡先生 不知道你记不记得我...
Mr. Wonka, I don’t know if you’ll remember me...

我以前在贵工厂上班
but I used to work here in the factory.

你是爱剽窃别人的糖果商 雇来的间谍...
Were you one of those despicable spies who tried to steal...

偷走我毕生的心血 卖给人家的人吗?
my life’s work and sell it to parasitic, copycat, candy-making cads?

不是
No, sir.

那就好 欢迎你回来
Then wonderful. Welcome back.

我们快开始吧
Let’s get a move on, kids.

你不想知道我们的名字吗?
Don’t you want to know our names?

我觉得没必要耶 快走吧 有太多东西要看了
Can’t imagine how it would matter. Come quickly. Far too much to see.

外套随便丢就行了
Just drop your coats anywhere.

旺卡先生 室内很热耶 -什么?
Mr. Wonka? Sure is toasty in here. -What?

室内要保持温暖 因为我的员工都习惯热带气候
I have to keep it warm in here. My workers are used to an extremely hot climate.

他们受不了寒冷
They just can’t stand the cold.

什么员工?
Who are the workers?

待会儿就知道了 现在...
All in good time. Now...

旺卡先生 我是紫罗兰·博雷加德
Mr. Wonka, I’m Violet Beauregarde.

我才不在乎 -你应该要在乎
I don’t care. -Well, you should care.

因为赢得大奖的人会是我
Because I’m gonna win the special prize at the end.

你看起来很有自信 自信很重要
Well, you do seem confident, and confidence is key.

我是维露卡·索尔特 幸会
I’m Veruca Salt. It’s very nice to meet you, sir.

我以为维露卡...
I always thought a verruca was a type of wart...

是脚底长的一种疣
you got on the bottom of your foot.

我是奥古塔斯·格卢普 我很爱吃你的巧克力
I am Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate.

看得出来 我也很喜欢
I can see that. So do I.

没想到我们有这么多共同点
I never expected to have so much in common.

你是麦克·蒂维
You. You’re Mike Teavee.

那个坏了我好事的小魔鬼
You’re the little devil who cracked the system.

还有你 你纯粹是运气好吧
And you. Well, you’re just lucky to be here, aren’t you?

其他几位想必是他们的...
And the rest of you must be their...

家长? -对
Parents. -Yeah.

爸爸和妈妈
Moms and dads.

爸爸?
Dad?

爸?
Papa?

好了 我们继续走
Okay, then. Let’s move along.

分享到
重点单词
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • despicableadj. 可鄙的,卑劣的
  • generosityn. 慷慨,大方
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • humbleadj. 卑下的,谦逊的,粗陋的 vt. 使 ... 卑