(单词翻译:单击)
美剧欣赏
简介:迈克与众人为攻入核心区域偷取锡拉做着最后准备。格雷琴为从将军手中获得最后一张锡拉大展美人计。而T-Bag眼看着再无退路可走。
重点讲解1
重点讲解
1. Sing it,sister.
姐姐你接着唱。
【其实就是让格雷琴接着说。中文里面有“说的比唱的好听”一说,英文里看来也有类似说法。】
2. Look,what we must do is make sure that cosmic justice rains down upon him...
你看,我们不就是要让他天打五雷轰么。
【原来老外也有“天谴”一说——cosmic justice。直译其实是“宇宙正义”。貌似还是个哲学上的概念,T-Bag果然很有才。】
3. He's given us his word he won't alert the authorities.
他跟我们保证他不会惊动当局。
4. Do you want to roll the dice that they're not going to call the cops?
你还想赌一把,指望他们不会叫来警察?
【第一次看到这个“赌一把”的说法,“掷骰子”哦】
5. That's nothing new.
这又不是啥新鲜事儿。
6. we're breaking into Company headquarters, and,uh,you'll understand why we're all a little on edge.
我们就要打入公司总部了,你能理解的,有点紧张而已。
on悬崖的edge上谁都会紧张滴,记住了?顺便……
重点讲解2
7. If I ever see you again I'll shoot you on sight.
要再让我遇着,一见你我就毙了你。
8. It was Mr. White in his office with the lead stapler.
于是乎,怀特先生就同他的头牌销售员站在了这办公室中。
9. It's our annual cruise. Seven days and six nights of non-stop pitching. I personally clear $50,000 on most trips, but for everything you've done, it's all yours.
这是公司的年度航游。7天6夜不停歇。大部分旅游开支我就报销五万,不过鉴于你出色的表现,全归你了。
10. After five seconds in standby, if the heat source isn't gone,we have an alarm.
五秒钟待机状态后,如果热源没有移除,就会触发警报。
11. Kill two birds with one stone.
一箭双雕。
12. we had this big RICO case that was about to go to trial...
我们在处理的这个腐败大案就要上庭……
【巧了,上周Bones里头也说到RICO,全称是Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations——诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪】