经典英文电影台词:《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca
日期:2008-01-24 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

<十>《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca:

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”


Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在旧日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我对它有点生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。
(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。

(山姆开始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必须记住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
亲吻就是亲吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
叹息就是叹息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝,还是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。
--on that you can rely.
这点你尽管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。

分享到
重点单词
  • fundamentaladj. 基本的,根本的,重要的 n. 基本原理,基础
  • humn. 嗡嗡声,哼声,杂声 vi. 发低哼声,哼(曲子),
  • woov. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求