(单词翻译:单击)
I just saw Kathy naked.
我刚撞见凯西光着身体
It was like torture.
真是酷刑
If we go to war and you're captured,you're in for a surprise.
要是你去打仗被俘,你就有福了
It keeps getting worse.
事情越来越糟
It bad enough that I'm in love with my roommate's girlfriend.
爱上室友的女朋友已经够糟了
Every time we're in the same room,there's weird energy between us.
而且我觉得她知道,每次我们共处一室,气氛就很诡异紧张
Call me crazy,but I think she likes me too.
就当我疯了,但我觉得她也喜欢我
And now I have seen her naked.
现在我又看到她的裸体
At least with her clothes on...
她穿着衣服
...I could imagine her body was covered in boils.
我还能想像她全身长满烂疮
But there are no boils. She's smooth.
结果没有,她很光滑
Smooth!
很光滑
Could everyone see up his robe? Oh,my God!
他刚才那样坐都走光了
The One Where Chandler Crosses the Line
本集播出:“三角习题”
Here you go. I'll call you.
拿去,我待会打给你
Great!
好
Hey,hey. Who was that?
那是谁?
Casey. We're going out tonight.
那是凯希,我们晚上要约会
Going out? Wow!
约会?哇
It didn't work out with Kathy? Bummer.
你跟凯西分手了?真可惜
No,things are fine.
没有啊,我们很好
I'm having a late meal with her after an early one with Casey.
我跟她吃饭之前要先跟凯希吃
What? Yeah.
什么?
The craziest thing is,I just ate a whole pizza myself.
最扯的是我刚吃完一整个披萨
You're going out with Kathy!
慢着,你要跟凯西见面?
Yeah. Why are you upset?
对,你干嘛这么冲?
Well,I'm upset...
我是…
...for you.
为了你
Sex with an endless line of beautiful women must be unfulfilling.
不断跟美女追求性爱,一定很空虚
What's the big deal? It's not like we're exclusive.
那又怎样? 我们男未婚女未嫁
Look,Joey.
乔伊
Kathy's clearly not fulfilling your emotional needs.
凯西显然无法满足你的心灵
But,Casey....
但是凯希…
Granted,I just saw the back of her head.
我只看到她的后脑勺
But I got this sense that she's smart and funny...
但是我感觉得到她聪明风趣
...and gets you.
能捉到你的心
You got all that from the back of her head?
光看后脑勺就知道这么多?
I think it's time for you to settle down.
你该定下来了
Make a choice. Pick a lane.
做个选择,爱你所爱
Who's Elaine?
谁是妮索艾?
Little Tony Tarzan
小泰山东尼
Swinging on a nose hair Swinging with the greatest of ease
用鼻毛荡来荡去,不费吹灰之力
I don't know the next verse.
我不知道怎么接
You could just go:
你可以唱
Greatest of ease
“不费吹灰之力”
Then go right into it.
然后接下去
I like that.
也对,我喜欢
How do you know about...?
慢着,你怎么会那个…
You know,I used to play.
我玩过音乐
That's right. The keyboards?
也对,键盘嘛
A little in high school. I got into it in college.
高中只是玩玩,大学才真正投入
That's when I really found my sound.
那时我才找到我的声音
Orange juice just came out of my nose,but it was worth it.
我把果汁喷出来了,但是值得
Oh,my God!
天哪
I completely forgot about your sound.
我都忘了你的声音
He'd lock himself in the basement for hours.
他常把自己锁在地下室好久
No one was ever allowed to hear the sound.
谁也不准听那个“声音”
I want to hear the sound.
我想听那个“声音”
No,I mean,I haven't played in so long.
不行,我很久没弹了
Well,it's really personal stuff.
那是很私密的东西
Play that funky music,white boy.
快嘛,稀奇古怪的就要秀
Yeah,come on. No,you guys.
是啊,不行啦
My keyboards are all the way Yeah,okay.
我的键盘在… 好吧
Who wants to get dinner later? I wanna try that new ltalian restaurant.
谁待会要跟我吃饭,我想去那家意大利餐厅
Supposed to be really good. Saw a lot of Chinese people eating in there.
应该很不错,我看到里面有很多中国人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You said some restaurant must be good because Chinese people were eating there.
你常说某家餐厅一定很不错,里面有很多中国人
That's because it was a Chinese restaurant.
因为那是中国餐厅
I still wanna go. Who wants to come?
我还是想去,谁要跟?
Oh,I can't. I got two dinner dates tonight,so I gotta get ready.
我不行,我晚上有两摊,所以… 我要去准备了
All right,girls' night out.
好,就我们女生了
Sorry,but we have to prep that catering thing for tomorrow.
对不起,我们得准备明天的外烩
Oh,that's right.
也对
I wish I could eat in restaurants alone.
我就是不习惯一个人吃饭
You should try it. It's a really good thing to do.
你应该试试看,那样蛮好的
I just think I'd feel really selfconscious. Like I was on display or something.
我会浑身不对劲,好像自己是展示品
I was on display once. Nothing like eating alone.
我展示过,跟一个人吃饭最像了
I just had a great time with myself.
我自己玩得很开心
Well,this could be a good story.
听起来很香艳喔
At dinner. It was so liberating.
我是说吃饭,感觉好自由
You know,I don't need people to have fun. I'm fun. I'm a fun girl.
我不需要别人给我乐趣,我能自得其乐,我是个有趣的女孩
Are you a naughty girl?
你是个坏女孩吗?
No,just fun. Fun. Good. Fun.
有趣就好,有趣,很好
See,I told you you'd have fun. I know.
我就说会很好玩吧,是啊
Although I must say that I totally judge any woman I see eating alone.
但我对自己吃饭的女生有偏见
Why? What's wrong with a woman eating alone?
为什么? 很抱歉,自己吃饭有什么不对
Well,obviously something. She's eating alone.
当然有,她自己吃饭耶
Okay,guys.
可以了
All right! Bring it on,you!
帅
Here we go.
来吧
You know,I've never played my stuff for anyone before.
我的东西没有弹给别人听过
So it's important that you understand...
希望你们能了解
...it's about communicating...
这是在传达…
...very private emotions.
很私密的情感
You know....
你们...
You should think of my work...
应该把我的作品...
...as wordless sound poems.
看做是无字音诗
That's what Oh,my God,play.
所以… 你就弹吧
Well,you know,that was...
这真是…
...terrific!
太棒了
Really...
真是…
...bitchen.
吊啊
Wow! It was so wow!
哇!我的天哪!
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah! I mean,you should play in public.
对,你实在应该去表演
Wow,thanks,you guys. That's
谢谢你们,这真是…
I want to play you another piece.
我想再弹另一首
I left my helicopter sounds on another disk. I'll be right back,okay?
直升机音效在另一张磁片里,我马上回来
This is so nice. I mean,I am so....
太好了,我好…
God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement.
幸好我爸替地下室隔音
I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.
我居然让他用那些手指摸我
What are you guys talking about? I loved it!
你们在说什么?我好喜欢
It was so moving.
太动人了
It's so different from the stuff you usually hear.
而且跟一般听到的东西都不同
You mean,music?
你是说音乐吗?
I know what you think.
我知道你在想什么
Yes,yes,your breasts are just as firm and juicy.
好啦,你的胸部也很坚挺
Come in.
请进
Oh,God! Is that Baywatch?
天哪,那是“海滩游侠”吗?
Yes,but I just watch it for the articles.
对,我只是要看它的文章
So is Joey around? No,he's not back yet.
乔伊在吗? 他还没回来
Come in,have a seat. Bow or stern?
进来坐,船头还是船尾?
I don't have a preference. You?
我随便,你呢?
I like it in the stern.
我喜欢后面
Of the boat.
我是说船尾
It's me. Casey and l had a little car trouble.
是我,听着,我们在回程时出了状况
What happened? We broke down.
怎么了? 我们在路上抛锚了
I have to get transmission fluid.
我得走回去找变速器油
Tell Kathy that I'm sorry and I'll be there soon.
帮我跟凯西道歉,说我马上回去
Why can't you tell her? I think my time is about to
你怎么不自己说? 我只有一枚硬币,时间快要…
I thought your time ran out.
时间不是到了?
Me too,but I guess I do have
我也以为,看来还有一点…
Joey's running a little late,and he says he's sorry.
乔伊会晚一点,他跟你道歉
I guess it's just you and me,then.
就剩我们两个了
Okay. Yeah,I think it is.
好,我想也是
So,what'd you do today?
你今天做了什么?
I had an appointment to cut my hair.
我约好要去剪头发
Looks great! And then it got canceled.
很好看,然后取消了
I could cut it. Really? Do you do that?
我可以帮你剪,真的吗?
Yeah,I learned at my aunt's doggrooming shop. What do you say?
对,我是在姑妈的狗美容院学的,不过你要不要?
Dog grooming?
狗美容?
Don't make my tail too poofy.
好,别把尾巴剪得太蓬
You have really great hair.
你的发质很好
Oh,thanks. I grow it myself.
谢谢,我自己种的
You know who also has great hair is Joey.
乔伊的发质也很好
Yes,Joey has great hair.
对,乔伊的发质很好
I'm basically done here. Let me get this hair off your neck.
差不多了,我帮你清一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Checking to see if it's even.
看一下长度,好
Looks good.
看来没问题
The phone! The phone's making sounds!
电话!电话在发出声音
Hey,dude,it's me.
老兄,是我
Hey,it's Joey!
是乔伊
It looks like we'll be stuck here.
对不起,我们会拖上一阵子
I got the fluid. The transmission wasn't there.
我弄到机油了,但是发现变速器不在
What? It fell out.
什么? 一定是掉在前面了
I just figured we hit a dog.
我们撞到一只狗
Could you put Kathy on? I want to apologize to her.
好,请凯西来听,我要跟她道歉
It's Joey.
好…乔伊找你
No,it's fine. Don't worry about it.
没关系,放心好了
Yeah,no,stop apologizing. It's okay.
别再道歉了,没关系
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好,明天再联络
I should probably go.
我该走了,对,好
I forgot my purse.
我忘了带皮包
I really did. I forgot my purse.
我是真的忘了带皮包,我知道
This is bad! It's bad! Horrible!
这样很不好,太糟糕了
Wait,the kiss or the situation?
你是说吻还是状况?
The kiss was good.
不,那个吻很棒
But that's bad! Here's what we do.
但这样很不好,对,好,这样吧
We forget it happened. What?
我们忘了这件事,什么?
We swallow our feelings,even if we're unhappy forever. Sound good?
我们压抑我们的感觉,即使这样会痛苦一辈子,不错吧?
Can you really do that?
你真的做得到?
I have to. He's my best friend.
我不得不,他是我最好的朋友
And you're seeing him.
而你在跟他交往
Chandler,I like Joey a lot.
钱德,我很喜欢乔伊
But with you No,don't! Don't,see?
但是跟你… 不,别说了
You're getting me confused. I'm starting to yearn.
你会把我搞乱,我已经开始渴望了
I'm sorry.
对不起
If you want to pretend that nothing happened,I can try.
要是你想假装没事,我可以试试看
I think we have to.
我们非这么做不可
Are you still out there?
你还在外面吗?
Electrifying
振奋人心
Infinite time
无穷的时间
There's a Starbucks about three blocks down.
三条街外有一家星巴克
He's so inspired. Just look at him. Look at him go!
他的灵感好丰富,你们看他
Thank you very much!
谢谢各位
Hey,aren't you up next?
接着不是该你?
I'm not playing tonight. Why not?
不,我今天不唱了,为什么?
I can't follow Ross.
我不能接在罗斯后面
It'd be like those poor bicycleriding chimps...
那就像骑脚踏车的猩猩
...who had to follow the Beatles. No.
接在披头四后面一样,天哪
Ross sucks.
罗斯很烂
The place has emptied because of him.
他把客人都吓跑了
Oh,my God,he's not even appreciated in his own time.
天哪,当世甚至没有人欣赏他
I'd give anything to not be appreciated in my own time!
我巴不得能跟他一样寂寞
You suck too.
你也很烂
You're awful.
没错,菲比,你…烂透了
You guys!
真是的
You suck too!
你们也很烂
Man! I can't believe I locked myself out again!
天哪,我居然又把自己锁在外面了
Hang on,buddy.
等一下
Oh,my God! What happened?
天哪,出了什么事?
Did you do all this? Why? I sure did.
这都是你买的? 就是我
It made me feel good to do something nice for my friend.
为什么? 我喜欢为我的朋友尽一点心
You're amazing.
你真好
No,this is amazing.
不,这个才叫好
A TV that appears as if from nowhere!
凭空冒出来的电视
That's the dream!
这是我的梦想
How did you afford all this?
你哪来这么多钱?
I'm 29. I mean,who needs a savings account?
我都29了,还存什么钱?
You're the best friend anyone has ever had.
你是世界上最棒的朋友
I don't know.
我可不敢说
No,you are.
你是
You do this,you give me advice....
你买这些东西,还给我忠告
What you said about focusing on one woman?
对了,你不是要我定下来?
I'll do that.
我决定照做
With Casey?
跟凯希?
I'll see how things go with Kathy. She's cool.
不,我要跟凯西继续,她很酷
Or Casey. No,Kathy.
或者凯希,不,凯西
Could be Casey. No,Kathy.
凯希也行,不,凯西
Consider Casey.
考虑一下凯希
I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey.
看来有人在喜欢凯希喔
I'll fix you two up. What do you think?
要不要我帮你们牵线?
That all the pieces of my life are falling right into place.
那我这一生将了无遗撼
You were really great. You were really,really great.
你好厉害,真的真的好厉害
Thanks.
谢谢
Monica tells me you don't want to play anymore because of me...
摩妮卡说你不想再表演了,因为我...
...and,you know,my talent. ...
和我的才华
Is that true?
是真的吗?
Well,kind of,yeah.
算是吧
I was trying to be really okay and upbeat about it...
我很想抱持无所谓乐观的态度
...but I just feel so dwarfed by your musical gift.
但是你的才华令我自惭形秽
See,but....
但是…
Pheebs,that is the exact opposite intent of my music.
菲比,这跟我做音乐的用意,正好相反
You know,my music is meant to inspire.
我做音乐是想要启发人心
If it bothers you this much...
要是你这么困扰,那我…
...then I won't play anymore.
我就不弹了
No,don't do that.
不,千万不要
How could I live if I knew I was depriving the world of your music?
我怎么能让这个世界,失去你的音乐?
Yeah,okay.
好吧
I'd love to,but I have plans on Sunday. Well,maybe some other time.
我很想,但我星期天有事,那就改天吧
Sure. Just give me a call,I'm in the book. Okay. Thanks a lot. See you.
好,打电话给我,好,谢了,再见
What are you doing? He is cute,and he's a doctor.
你在干什么? 他很帅,又是医生
How do you know? Honey,I eavesdrop because I care.
你怎么知道? 姐妹,这种事我最留心了
Well,I have plans on Sunday. With who?
我星期天有约,跟谁?
Me. Oh,God.
我自己,天哪
You are the one who told me how important it is to spend time alone.
是你说独处很重要的
I can't just go out with that guy when I have plans with myself.
我跟自己有约就不能跟他出去
Wouldn't be fair to me.
那样对我不公平
So basically you're saying you don't want to cheat on yourself.
你是说你不想对自己不忠
Well,if you wanna make me sound crazy.
如果你要把我说成疯子的话
Saw the new furniture. Very nice.
新家具很棒喔
Joey has the best boyfriend ever!
乔伊有你这个男朋友真好
I kissed Kathy.
我吻了凯西
Are you serious?
真的还假的?
Does Joey know? No.
乔伊知道吗? 不知道
Is there any way you think he will understand this?
你们想他有可能谅解吗?
You obviously haven't screwed over your friends.
你显然没有背叛过朋友
Which we all appreciate.
我们都很感激
If you'd told him how you felt before you kissed her...
要是你先坦承你的感觉再亲她
...knowing Joey,he'd have stepped aside.
乔伊一定会退让
Don't say that! That's not true,is it?
别这么说!这不是真的吧?
Yeah,he loves you.
真的啊,他爱你
Then why didn't you tell me to do that?
那你们怎么不告诉我?
I said something to Phoebe.
我跟菲比聊过
And I thought it was a really good idea.
对,我觉得这是个好主意
Yeah,I remember. Oh,my God!
天哪!
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办?
You'll have to tell him. Why do I have to tell him?
你得告诉他,为什么我要告诉他?
Because you do. Yeah,I know.
你就是得说,我知道
Would it be okay if I wrote a song about this?
我可以拿这件事写一首歌吗?
I don't know if this is working out. I think....
我不知道这样下去行不行,我觉得…
I think I wanna see other people.
我想见其他人
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
想不到会这样
It's not that I don't enjoy this. I do.
不是我不喜欢这样,我喜欢
I just wanna see what else is out there.
我只是想看看其他可能性
Hey,Guy. What are you doing here?
嗨,你怎么会来这里?
I work across the street.
我刚从对街过来
lt turns out I'm gonna be free Sunday. I wish you had called me.
你知道吗?结果我星期天有空,你应该通知我
I just told them I'd work this weekend.
我刚同意周末进医院
Okay,well,maybe next weekend.
好吧,那就下个周末
Definitely. I'll see you. Okay.
没问题,到时候见,好
Yeah,you'll be talking to me never,because you're a freak who eats alone.
我不会再理你了,你是自己吃饭的怪胎
Sambuca margarita?
茴香玛格丽特?
It that a real thing?
是真的吗?
Well,we only had sambuca,so it is now.
我们只有茴香酒,所以是
Listen,Joe. I need to I need to talk to you about something.
听着,乔伊,我有事要说
What's up?
什么事?
It's about Kathy.
是凯西的事
I like her.
我喜欢她
I like her a lot,actually.
其实是非常喜欢
You do? Yeah.
真的? 对
Your timing couldn't be better.
那你的时机正好
She's not my girlfriend anymore.
她不是我的女朋友了
What?
什么?
Yeah,she broke up with me. When?
她跟我分手了,什么时候?
Just now,after acting class.
刚才上完表演课后
I thought she was doing some scene,so I let people watch.
我以为她在演戏,还让别人看
Man,I am so sorry. Are you okay?
太可惜了,你还好吗?
I've been better,but I'm all right. So you like her?
好多了,我没事,你喜欢她?
Yes,but I don't have to.
对,但我不一定要喜欢她
No,it's okay.
不,没关系
You know why? Because you came to me first.
你知道为什么? 因为你先来告诉我
I thought that would be the best thing to do.
我觉得这么做最好
You might have your work cut out for you.
你可能会很辛苦
When I talked to her,I got the feeling she's into some other guy.
我跟她谈的时候,觉得她在喜欢别人
See,that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
这就是我要跟你谈的事
I think I know who the other guy is.
我想我知道那个人是谁
Who?
是谁?
It's me.
是我
I'm the other guy.
我就是那个别人
What?
什么?
When you were late last night,Kathy and I got to talking...
对,你昨天晚归,凯西和我聊了起来
...and one thing led to another,and....
事情演变到后来就…
And what? Did you sleep with her?
就什么?你跟她上床?
No,I just kissed her. What? That's even worse!
没有,我只是吻了她,什么?那样更糟!
How is that worse? It's the same!
怎么会更糟? 我不知道,反正都一样
There's nothing I could do. I think I'm in love with her!
对不起,我也没办法,我爱上她了
Who cares?
那又怎样?
You went behind my back? I'd never do that to you!
你背着我乱来? 我绝不会那样对你
I have no excuses. I was totally over the line.
你说得对,我无话可说,我太过份了
You're so far past the line,that you can't even see the line!
过份?你根本就过份到,连过份都不算过份
The line is a dot to you!
只能算正常
Yes,right! And I feel horrible. You have to believe me.
没错,没错,我很自责,你要相信我
Oh,my God. Is that why you bought all this stuff?
所以你买了这些东西?
You know what?
你知道吗?
I will not watch your TV.
我不看你的电视
I won't listen to your stereo.
我不听你的音响
And there's a loaf in the new bread maker I won't eat. Know why?
烤面包机里有一个面包我不吃,你知道为什么?
Probably because It's all tainted with your betrayal!
因为… 因为它被你的背叛弄脏了
This apartment is empty to me! I'm not happy about you either.
今后这间房子对我而言是空的,我对你也很不爽
And just so you know...
跟你说一声
...I made that bread for you.
那个面包是为你烤的
Oh,my God! He's lost it. He's totally lost it.
天哪,他完全不行了
What?
什么?
This cannot get any worse.
菲比,他的音乐本来就烂到最高点
Rats in the basement are hanging themselves.
地下室的老鼠都去上吊了
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢
I lost it.
我不行了
I won't play anymore.
我再也不玩音乐了,
After that? Yeah.
接着上台?可以
No,I mean,if I can help.
我是说我愿意尽力
Yeah,like I could lose it.
我怎么可能不行了
What?
什么?
I played bad on purpose,guys.
我是故意弹得很烂
Okay,you were trying to play bad this whole time.
原来你一直都在故意
No. Just that last song.
不,只有刚才那首