这些极品司机的公路表现,搞笑中透着要命
日期:2018-11-09 09:26

(单词翻译:单击)

We've all seen at least one PSA about the dangers of texting while driving, but where are the warnings about playing the trumpet while driving (equally dangerous people).
开车的时候发短信是一件非常危险的事情,我们都读过至少一篇文章如此告诫我们。可是,关于开车时吹喇叭的危险,为什么没有人告诫我们呢(这样的司机同样很危险啊)!
Yes, there are people out there driving distracted by some truly outrageous activities and lucky for us they were caught on camera. The individuals in the following photos could definitely benefit from reading a book on how to drive more safely, however, unlike the guy in one of the photos we don't recommend they read it while driving. This is our reminder for the next time you're out on the road, keep your eyes open for some truly bizarre sights because you never know what you will see on the highway. However, for now, you can scroll below! Don't forget to upvote your favs!
没错,在公路上开车的司机中,有些人会因为其他的娱乐活动分神,情节恶劣令人发指。幸而有照片记录了他们的行径。在下面的照片中,这些真应该重新读读安全驾驶类的书籍,当然,我们不建议他们在开车的时候去阅读,他们中的一个人就这么做了。对其他人来说,这是一则温馨提示——你永远猜不到你在高速公路上会遇到什么奇葩事。所以下次你开车上路的时候,别忘了睁大眼睛,留心发现那些着实诡异的事情吧!不过,现在,你往下翻翻就能获得同样的猎奇感受了。别忘了给你最喜欢的一张照片投票哟!
1 How To You Lose The Mattress, Break Your Arm, And Crash The Car All At The Same Time?
论如何一举三得:弄丢你的床垫,摔断你的胳膊,同时把车撞坏

这些极品司机的公路表现,搞笑中透着要命.jpg


How does their mind work, does it even work?
他的大脑是如何运作的,难道是不运作吗?
2.Tree-Wheel Drives
树枝当轮胎,跑得飞快!
You'd think it woodn't work...
你曾以为这样肯定不行……
3.Hay, Watch Where You're Going!
嘿,当心看着路!
I can't help but imagine a massive chick popping out of that...nest.
我不禁脑洞大开,会不会有一只巨大的雏鸡,从那个……鸡窝……里蹦出来?
4.75-80 MPH, Holding A Plate With A Fork And Knife And Talking On The Phone
时速75-80公里,端着盘子,盘子上摆着一副刀叉,还在讲电话
I wonder what she ordered for her last meal?
我想知道这顿“最后的晚餐”她点了什么?
5.Caught Reading A Book While Driving
边看书边开车,被发现了!
I sincerely hope she is stuck in a traffic jam and it is the opposite lane that is moving
我真诚的希望,她只是被堵在路上了,移动的是对面的车流
6.Holding A Baby Is A Bad Idea
抱着宝宝骑摩托车可不是个好主意
It's just luck that baby wasn't seriously hurt or killed. That woman needs to be prevented from taking care of any child until (if) she knows how dangerous her actions are.
真幸运,孩子没有严重受伤或者死掉。应该禁止这个女人照顾任何儿童,直到这个女人了解到她的行为有多危险。
7.I'm Speechless
我已经无语了
Somehow I have the urge to play Tetris now.
我现在有一种莫名的冲动想要玩俄罗斯方块。
8.My Cab Driver Is Reading "Learning To Drive"... While Driving
我搭乘的出租车的司机一边开车一边读着“学习如何驾驶”
9.Thought It Was A Backpack At First
一开始我还以为这是一个背包
10.Driving Without Hands, Feet, Or Brain?
开车不用手,不用脚,也没用脑子?
11.My Friend Took This Yesterday. Yes, That Is A Police Officer Texting While Driving A Motorcycle
我的朋友昨天拍下了这张照片。没错,这是一个警官在边开摩托车边发短信
I bet he wont get a ticket
我打赌他肯定不会被开罚单
12.What Could Go Wrong?
这能出什么错呢?
Maybe he doesn’t know...
或许他根本不知道
13.How You Know they're Straight
论如何知道他们是直男。
At least he has good rear view vision
起码他能清除看到后面的路况。
14.Bungee Cord Would Have Been Too Much Of A Hassle
不需要弹簧绳,太麻烦啦。
"Buy a bookshelf, get a human' event.
有点像某种商业活动,“买书柜,送活人”
15.I Have Also Seen A Man Playing The Trumpet While Driving
我也看到过有人边开车边吹小号。
Oh no!
哦不!
16.Really? Not Even A Helmet?
真的吗?连头盔都没有?!
Deserves his fate...
也是他活该
17.Warning
警告
That’s funny
真有意思。
18.Curling Hair With A Curling Iron While Driving On A Highway At 90 km/h
在高速上以90码的速度行驶,同时还在用卷发棒卷头发。
So what hand is she driving with?
她用哪只手开车呢?
19.5 Point Seat Belt
五星品质的安全带
Decapitation in 3..2..1...
斩首倒计时:3,2,1……
20.Well, That's The Last Time I Eat Spaghetti And Drive
好吧,这是最后一次我边吃意大利面边开车。
At least that isn't his brains.
还好这不是他的脑浆。

分享到
重点单词
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • scrolln. 卷轴,目录 v. 卷动
  • hayn. 干草
  • mattressn. 床垫
  • trumpetn. 喇叭,喇叭声,喇叭手 vt. 宣扬;鼓吹;吹嘘 v
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡