(单词翻译:单击)
I don't know when it first started.
我不知道这是从什么时候开始的 。
I don't really talk to my friends anymore.
我已经不再和朋友们进行真正的交谈了 。
We just send each other texts and emojis on social network.
我们仅仅是在社交网络上发发信息、发发表情 。
And the ones who don't do this often gradually fade away from my daily life.
而那些不这么做的人,则渐渐淡出了我的生活 。
I don't even talk to my family much anymore.
我甚至都不怎么和家人讲话了 。
They all have their wonderful lives inside their smartphones, just like me.
他们也都在各自的手机上有着精彩的生活,就像我一样 。
Those days when I can chat joyfully with people who I love inside a cosy restaurant with mouthwatering feast in front of us are long gone.
那些可以和所爱之人一起在一家温馨餐厅里一边享受眼前美味佳肴、一边愉快交谈的日子,已经一去不复返了 。
Sometimes when this thought come across my mind I reaize that I really miss this.
有些时候,当这种想法忽然袭来的时候,我发现自己真的很怀念那种日子 。
There are moments in which I thought to myself: I'm I still myself? Or have I become my phone.
有些时候,我甚至想:我还是我自己吗?还是说,我已经变成了我的手机?
Yes, technology is what keep us going forward.
对,科技推动着我们不断向前 。
But we really should not go too fast.
但我们真的不应该走得过快 。
We need time to empty our minds and reflect on ourselves.
我们需要留出时间来放空自己,来自我反思 。
We need time to feel all the feelings that make us human.
我们需要留出时间来感受那些让我们之所以为人的情感 。