(单词翻译:单击)
A drunk
醉汉
A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.
有一位警官把一个在车道上穿进穿出,迂回蛇行的男子拦到路边。
He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."
他走到这名男子的车窗旁边说:“先生,我要你对着这个酒精测试管吹一口气。”
The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."
这名男子说:“对不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是个气喘病患者呀。如果我吹的话,我就会真的患很严重的气喘病。”
"Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."
“ 好, 好。我要你到警察局进行血液检验。”
"I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."
“我也能抽血检验呀。我是个血友病患呀。如果我抽血检验,我就会流血过多而死呀。”
"Well ,then we need a urine sample."
“嗯,那我们就要你进行尿液检验吧。”
"I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."
“对不起呀 ,警官,我也不能验尿呀。我也是一个糖尿病患者呀。如果我验尿的话,我的血糖就真的会变得很低。”
"Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."
“好吧,那我要你出来到这边,走这条白线。”
"I can't do that,officer."
“警官,我办不到呀。”
"Why not? "
“为什么办不到?”
"Because I am too drunk to do that."
“因为我喝得太醉了,所以不能那么做呀。”