(单词翻译:单击)
I am not sure how comfortable i am with computerized lifts.
我不确定在计算机化的电梯里能有多舒适。
She`s a bit elevator-wary.
她有点警惕电梯故障。
Don`t they make you feel claustrophobic?
它们不会让你感到幽闭恐惧吗?
How exactly does an elevator work?
电梯究竟如何运作的?
It looks like this one is out of order.
看起来这部电梯发生故障了。
we`re packed like sardines in here.
我们这里像沙丁鱼罐头一样挤成一堆。
Everyone stay calm!
大家都保持冷静。
we have to try not to panic.
我们要试着别惊慌。
Looks like we`re going to be stuck in here for a while.
看起来我们要被困在这里一段时间了。
Have you called for help yet?
你呼救了吗?
Can`t we force the doors open?
我们不能强行打开电梯门吗?
Let`t just sit tight.
让我们耐心等待吧。
It`s probably safer to wait it out.
也许耐心等待故障清除会更安全。
Just take a deep breath and relax.
做做深呼吸,放松一下。
Have you tried the "door open" button?
你试过按开门键吗?
Try tapping the door with a key,the sound travels really far.
试试用钥匙轻拍电梯门,声音会传得更远。
Don`t worry,we`ll be out in no time.
别担心,我们马上就能出去。
Just remember,elevators have cameras---let`s not do anything stupid.
只需要记着,电梯里有摄像头,别做傻事。