英语笑话:神奇的高尔夫球
日期:2013-02-26 10:11

(单词翻译:单击)

The amazing golf ball
神奇的高尔夫球
A golfer, playing a round by himself, is about to tee off, and a greasy little salesman runs up to him, and yells, "Wait! Before you tee off, I have something really amazing to show you!"
一个高尔夫球手正要发球,跑上来一个无限谄媚的小个子推销员,喊到:“ 等一下。在您发球前,我请您看一样超神奇的东西。”
The golfer, annoyed, says, "What is it?"
高尔夫球手颇感被打搅,说道:“什么东西啊?”
"It's a special golf ball," says the salesman. "You can never lose it!"
“是一个很特别的高尔夫球 - 一个永远不会被弄丢的球!”
"you can never lose it",scoffs the golfer, "What if you hit it into the water?
“永远不会丢的球”,高尔夫球手嘲讽地说,“如果球被打到水里呢?”
"No problem," says the salesman. "It floats, and it detects where the shore is, and spins towards it."
“没问题。它能漂起来,还能探测到哪里是岸,然后自己就能转到岸边。”
"Well, what if you hit it into the woods?"
“那么如果掉到树丛里呢?”
"Easy," says the salesman. "It emits a beeping sound, and you can find it with your eyes closed."
“简单。它能发出嘟嘟声,这样你就能循声而至了。”
"Okay," says the golfer, impressed. "But what if your round goes late and it gets dark?"
“那如果天黑了怎么找它呢?”
"No problem, sir, this golf ball glows in the dark! I'm telling you, you can never lose this golf ball!"
“球会在黑暗中发光啊!一句话,你永远不会找不到这个球。”
The golfer buys it at once. "Just one question," he says to the salesman. "Where did you get it?"
高尔夫球手当即买下这个球,随口问了一句:“你从哪搞到它的?”
"I found it."
“是我捡到的啦!”

分享到
重点单词
  • annoyedadj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的