托马斯.怀特经典诗歌:别了,爱Farewell, Love
日期:2013-02-05 09:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Farewell, Love
别了,爱
by Sir Thomas Wyatt
托马斯·怀特爵士
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
别了,爱以及你所有的法度,
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;
Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,
To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。
In blind error when I did persever,
我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,
Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,
And escape forth since liberty is lever.
挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,
And in me claim no more authority;
对我别再宣称你是什么权威;
With idle youth go use thy property,
对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,
And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
把你的支支利箭都射向他们。
For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,
Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。

分享到
重点单词
  • levern. 杠杆,似杠杆之工具 vt. 撬开,使用杠杆
  • repulsen. 击退,拒绝 vt. 逐退,击退,拒绝
  • farewelladj. 告别的 int. 再会,别了 n. 告别
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • brittleadj. 易碎的,敏感的,尖利的,冷淡的 n. 果仁薄脆
  • rottenadj. 腐烂的,腐朽的
  • idleadj. 无目的的,无聊的; 懒惰的,闲散的; 无根据的
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要