(单词翻译:单击)
No matter how tough the life is, you will eventually find someone who’d make you willing to stay with.
无论生活得多么艰难,最后你总会找到一个让你心甘情愿傻傻相伴的人。
Love comes fast. You either risk it, or you regret it.
爱情来得如此之快。你要么冒险一搏,要么遗憾一生。
If you leave me, please don’t comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
虽然没人可以从头开始,但任何人都可以从现在开始,创造一个全新的结局。
Life is sad at times, but it is up to you to make your own life happy.
生活有时是令人沮丧的,但你可以努力让自己的过得开心。
When you feel that the whole world is betraying you, please believe he just turns around to brew a more beautiful hug for you.
当你觉得整个世界都背弃了你时,请相信,他只是背过身去,酝酿一个更美的拥抱。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.
你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。
Look into my eyes – you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It’s making the days count.
爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。