(单词翻译:单击)
导读:20岁女人懵懵懂懂,充满青春的活力,对什么都勇于尝试,但往往不定性;30岁女人成熟优雅,做事圆滑,寻觅安定,但往往思前顾后;40岁女人,静谧淡然,经历风雨,睿智潇洒,但往往面临抉择。无论是谁都请认真生活,没有什么可以重来!
What I Know About Love Now That I'm In My 20s:
20女人:
1.You can't change or save anyone, so stop trying.
你不能改变或拯救任何人,所以不要再做这些事了。
2.If anyone is going through anyone's email inbox/phone/Facebook account, you shouldn't be together.
如果对方想要看你的邮箱、或电话、或社交网络账户,那么你俩不合适。
3.Be okay with yourself.
对自己好一点。
4.You chose the friends you have for a reason. Take their advice seriously.
你选择和某人交朋友总有你自己的原因。所以,认真对待朋友给出的意见。
5.Don't feel guilty about breaking up with someone.
不要因为和某人分手了而感到于心不安。
What I Know About Love Now That I'm In My 30s:
30女人:
1.Being in a relationship doesn't automatically make you a happier person.
开始了一段感情,不代表你就能活得更加快乐。
2.If he seems unavailable, he is.
如果他看起来遥不可及,那么他就是。
3.Marriage isn't an accomplishment.
婚姻不是一项任务。
4.Sex is not an accurate relationship barometer.
性不是衡量两人关系的晴雨表。
5.Male friends are important.
异性朋友很重要。
What I Know About Love Now That I'm In My 40s:
40女人:
1.Sometimes love is not a feeling...it's a choice.
有时候,爱不是一种感觉,而是一种选择。
2.Sacrifice. But not too much.
敢于做出牺牲。但不要牺牲得太多。
3.Have role models.
找个榜样来学习。
4.Be yourself.
做你自己。
5.Be brave, funny, and kind.
勇敢一点、风趣一点、友善一点。