席慕容《一棵开花的树》A Blooming Tree
日期:2011-12-27 17:54

(单词翻译:单击)

A Blooming Tree

一棵开花的树

May Buddha let us meet

如何让你遇见我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美丽的时刻

I have prayed for it

为这——

for five hundred years.

我已在佛前 求了五百年

Buddha made me a tree

求它让我们结一段尘缘

by the path you may take,

佛于是把我化做一棵树

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun

长在你必经的路旁

every flower carrying my previous hope.

阳光下慎重地开满了花

As you are near, listen carefully

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

当你走近 请你细听

As you pass by the tree

那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情

without noticing me,

而当你终于无视地走过

My friend, upon the ground behind you

在你身后落了一地的

is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.

朋友啊 那不是花瓣

是我凋零的心

分享到
重点单词
  • zealn. 热情,热忱
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • bloomingadj. 盛开的;妙龄的 v. 开花(bloom的ing