(单词翻译:单击)
1 Without you, the moon is round though my heart is empty.
没有你在我身边,天上月圆圆,我心却空落落。
2 East or west, home is best.
金窝,银窝不如自己的狗窝。
3 The moon cake is eaten away, but the sweetness remains.
月饼已吃,甜蜜犹存
4 Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
家是我们情之所系的地方,虽只身在外,但心系家园。
5 When we are together, even the moon in the sky will be jealousy.
如果我们在一起,天上的月亮也会嫉妒的。
6 My dear, can you hear my heart beating in the soft moonlight? I miss you so.
在月色廖人的夜里,我是如此的想念你,亲爱的你听到我的心跳了吗?
7 To have a moonlight walk with you tonight is my best dream.
今晚和你在月光中散步是我最大的梦想。
8 Still remember the happy time on Mid-autumn Festival when we were children? Best wishes for you!
还记得儿时我们共度的那个中秋吗?
祝你节日快乐。
9 Would you like to go and admire the beauty of the moon with me tonight?
今晚能邀你一同赏月吗?
10 Wish you and yours a happy holiday on this gathering day.
在这团聚的日子里祝你全家节日快乐。