(单词翻译:单击)
Ⅳ.对话篇
Neal: Hey, Ted, long time no see.
尼尔:喂,特德,很长时间不见了。
Ted : Long time no connect.
特德:是呀,很长时间没有联系了。
Neal: You are such a geek.
尼尔:你可真是个电脑迷。
Ted : And you aren't a nerd? Are you still a hard core gammer?
特德:难道你不是电脑虫么?你现在还是那么热衷电子游戏么?
Neal: Of course. I just got this new sci-fi game based on the Star Trek show.
尼尔:当然了。我现在玩的这种科幻电子游戏是根据电视剧《星际旅行》做的。
Ted : I would give all the gold pens in my pocket protector to get that new Star Trek game.
特德:我愿意用我兜里所有的这些金笔跟你换这个新的星际战舰游戏。
Neal: You sound like the technician geek on the second floor.
尼尔:你这话挺象二楼的那个技术人员说的。
Ted : You sound like my mama.
特德:你说话挺象我妈妈。
Neal: You are such a geek. Here comes the boss, we had better get back to hacking code.
尼尔:你真是个笨人。哎,老板来了,我们最好还是继续解密码吧。
Ted : I guess your right, I have software that I have to install.
特德:你说对了,我得安装软件了。
Neal: Whatever you say, Mr. super nerd.
尼尔:随便吧,你这个超级电脑迷。