商务英语活学活用 为你的客户选择适当的食物和饮料(4)
日期:2015-10-23 11:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Ⅳ.对话篇


Gordon: I sure am glad to see you.

戈登:我真的很高兴见到你。

Molly : How can I help you?

莫莉:我能为你做些什么?

Gordon: If I want to facilitate a casual atmosphere at my company dinner, what food and beverages should I serve?

戈登:如果我想使公司晚餐随意些,我该为客人准备什么呢?

Molly : Will you be hiring a craft service caterer?

莫莉:那你是不是要食品配送公司来做呢?

Gordon: No, I will be doing it all in house.

戈登:不,我自己就能搞定了。

Molly : Then I suggest you set up a buffet with appropriate finger food and draft beer.

莫莉:那我就建议你举办自助餐。再配上适当的手抓食品和生啤酒。

Gordon: What about for non-drinkers?

戈登:那些不喝酒的人怎么办?

Molly : Non-drinkers like mineral water, a variety of juices and soft drinks.

莫莉:不喝酒的人喜欢喝矿泉水、各种果汁和软饮料。

Gordon: Is that all?

戈登:就这些么?

Molly : You have to decide if you want regular or paper plates.

莫莉:你还需要决定是用普通盘子还是用一次性纸盘子。

Gordon: Planning a business dinner is a hard work.

戈登:策划一个商务晚宴可真不是件容易的事啊。

Molly : This is only the tip of the iceberg. (The beginning).

莫莉:这还只是冰山一角呀(刚开始)。


分享到
重点单词
  • facilitatevt. 帮助,使 ... 容易,促进
  • craftn. 工艺,手艺,狡诈,航空器,行会成员 vt. 手工制
  • mineraladj. 矿物的 n. 矿物,矿石
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀
  • varietyn. 多样,种类,杂耍
  • appropriateadj. 适当的,相称的 vt. 拨出(款项); 占用