(单词翻译:单击)
W: Hi, Steve, how are things?
女士:嗨,史蒂夫,最近怎么样?
M: Hi, Maggie. Good, thanks. What's new with you?
男士:嗨,麦琪。好,谢谢。今天你有什么新鲜事吗?
W: Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out tonight.
女士:哦,我只是想知道你今晚想不想出去。
M: Well, I was thinking of going to the university library to do a bit of study. What have you got in mind?
男士:我想去大学图书馆做点研究。你有什么想法?
W: I thought we could just go for a walk, maybe down to that park near the beach.
女士:我们可以去散步,也许去海滩附近的公园。
M: Tonight? You must be joking! It's too cold!
男士:今晚吗?你一定是在开玩笑!太冷了!
W: Oh, yes, it's too cold. But I still want to go out somewhere. That new Tom Cruise's film is on in town. How about that?
女士:哦,是的,太冷了。但我还是想出去。汤姆·克鲁斯的新电影正在上演。你觉得怎么样?
M: OK. What time does it start?
男士:好的。什么时候开始?
W: Oh, I think it's half past eight or something. I'll just get the paper and have a look. Just hang on for a minute. Look, the film got a fantastic review in the paper last week.
女士:哦,我记得是八点半左右。我去拿报纸看看。等一下。看,上周的报纸对这部电影进行了精彩的评论。
M: OK, OK. Where're we going to meet?
男士:好吧,好吧。我们在哪里见面?
W: It'd be easiest if we met at the cinema.
女士:我们在电影院见面最方便。
M: OK. Where is it?
男士:好的。在哪里?
W: Oh, you know the Olieon.
女士:哦,你知道的,Olieon。
M: Where is that?
男士:那是哪里?
W: Near the town hall and opposite the bank.
女士:在市政厅附近,银行对面。
M: Oh, yeah. I know where it is. OK, look, I'll meet you there at fifteen past eight.
男士:哦,好的。我知道在哪了。好吧,我8点15在那儿等你。
