(单词翻译:单击)
W: Excuse me, could I ask you some questions?
女士:打扰一下,我能问你几个问题吗?
M: Of course.
男士:当然。
W: I work for an advertising agency and I'm doing some research. It's for a new magazine, for people like you.
女士:我在一家广告公司工作,正在做一些研究。是为一本新杂志,正是为了像你一样的人。
M: People like me? What do you mean?
男士:像我一样的人?是指什么意思?
W: People between 25 and 35 years old.
女士:25到35岁的人。
M: OK.
男士:这样啊。
W: Right. Um, what do you do at the weekend?
女士:是的。嗯,你周末都做什么呢?
M: Well, on Fridays my wife always goes to her exercises class, then she visits friends.
男士:嗯,星期五我妻子总是去健身班,然后再去拜访朋友。
W: Don't you go out?
女士:你不出去吗?
M: Not on Fridays. I never go out on Fridays. I stay at home and watch television.
男士:不是在星期五。我从来不在星期五出去。我呆在家里看电视。
W: And on Saturdays?
女士:星期六呢?
M: On Saturdays my wife and I always go sailing together.
男士:星期六我和妻子总是一起去航海。
W: Really?
女士:真的吗?
M: Mmm, We love it. We never miss it. And then in the evening we go out.
男士:嗯,我们喜欢航海。我们从来没有错过。晚上我们出去。
W: Where to?
女士:去哪里呢?
M: Different places. We sometimes go and see friends, we sometimes go to the cinema or a restaurant, but we always go out on Saturday evenings.
男士:不同的地方。我们有时去看朋友,有时去电影院或餐馆,但我们总是在星期六晚上出去。
W: I see. And now, Sunday? What happens on Sundays?
女士:我知道了。那么现在,星期日呢?星期日会发生什么事情吗?
M: Nothing special. We often go for a walk and I always cook a big Sunday lunch.
男士:没什么特别的。我们经常出去散步,我总是在星期天做一顿丰盛的午餐。
W: Oh, how often do you do the cooking?
女士:哦,你多久做一次饭?
M: Um, twice a week, three times a week.
男士:嗯,一周两次或者三次。
W: Thank you very much. All I need now are your personal details, your name, job, and so on. What's your surname?
女士:非常感谢。我现在需要你的个人资料,名字、工作等等。你的姓是什么?
M: Robinson.
男士:罗宾逊。
