第四讲商务英语信函写作常用句型
日期:2013-04-24 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

61)Please note that...

请注意...

62)We would mention, however, that ...

然而我们将提及...

63)As you will see from the enclosed copy...

正如你从随函附件中发现...

64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...

一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...

65)Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...

请速复告我方是否...

66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...

如你方尽力去...不胜感激。

67)Under the circumstances it is essential that...

在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。

68)Will you please let us have for our information...

请惠告...供我参考。

69)We note with regret that...

我们遗憾地注意到...

70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...

从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。

71)We are sorry to tell you that...

歉告你方...

72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

恕不能提供所需信息。

73)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.

就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。

74)We are very sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you .

对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。

75)We are very sorry that we cannot accept of your offer.

我方歉难接受你方报价。

76)Please accept our apologies.

请接受我方的道歉。

77)As requested we are sending you...

按你方的要求,现奉上...

78)In accordance with your wishes...

按你方的要求...

79)We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.

按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。

80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...

我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。

分享到
重点单词
  • containedadj. 泰然自若的,从容的;被控制的 v. 包含;遏制
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • essentialn. 要素,要点 adj. 必要的,重要的,本质的
  • inconveniencen. 不便,困难 vt. 使 ... 不便,使 ...
  • definiteadj. 明确的,确切的,有把握的
  • telegramn. 电报 vt. 向 ... 发电报
  • enclosedadj. 被附上的;与世隔绝的 v. 附上(enclos
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的