位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 足迹 > 正文
电影随身听附讲解《足迹》第36期:一见钟情
日期:2013-04-10 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So, what are you writing?
那么你在写什么?
It’s the story of a pathological killer.
关于一个病态杀手的故事
-I call it The Smiling Man.-Does he come to a bad end?
-我起名叫《微笑的男人》 -他的下场不太好是吗?
He dies during the act of love.Like countless others.
他死于做爱期间 像其他无数人一样
Countless others, eh?
其他无数人 呃?
I can see you’ve researched the subject thoroughly.
看得出来你已经彻底研究过这个题目
-What subject?-Death in orgasm.
-什么题目? -死于高潮
Isn’t that a beautiful notion?To die in the arms of your beloved.
那不是美很的想法吗? 死在心爱的人怀里
Can you imagine anything more poignant?
你能想像出更强烈的事情吗?
-I can’t, no.-No.
-不能 -没错
-You’re a married man, aren’t you?-Yeah, been married 13 years.
-你是已婚男人 不是吗? -是的 结婚13年了
It was love at first sight.
是一见钟情
And we’re still in love.Like two peas in a pod.
我们仍然相爱像豆荚里的两颗豆子
Someone told me your wife has a lover.
有人告诉我你妻子有个情人
-She has, yeah.-Do you know him?
-她确实有 -你认识他吗?
No, I’ve never met him.He’s some sort of Italian.
不,我从没见过他 他有点意大利血统
Called Tandoori or something.
叫作坦多利或别的什么
One of the Bombay Tandooris?
是庞贝 坦多利吗?
You’ve got it, yeah.
你说对了
You know something?I’ve never met an artistic burglar before.
知道吗? 我以前从未碰过雅贼
That’s fantastic.

太妙了
-You.-Irish.Connemara.
-你 -爱尔兰康尼玛拉市
-What’s your background?-Me?
-你是什么背景? -我?
Spanish descent.By way of Uganda.
西班牙血统 经由乌干达
My grandparents were slaves.
我祖父母曾是奴隶
My mother was a dark-eyed, dusky beauty.
我母亲是黑眼珠黑皮肤的美人
-Were you breastfed?-Oh, sure, like a baby.
-你吃过母乳? -噢 当然 还是婴儿的时候
Shall I tell you what I want you to do with these jewels?
要我告诉你我想要你怎样处理这些珠宝吗?
What?
什么?

重点解释

重点单词:
1、pathological
adj. 病理学的;病态的;由疾病引起的(等于pathologic)
“Not one subject had a pathological sexuality,” he said. “In fact, all of their sexual practices were quite conventional.

“没有一个研究对象有病态性行为,”他说。“实际上,他们所有的性行为都是相当常规的。”


2、countless
adj. 无数的;数不尽的
Countless facts have proved that he was not calumniated, but was justly charged with treason.

无数事实已证明他并不是被人诬告,而确是犯了叛国通敌之罪。


3、poignant
adj. 尖锐的;辛酸的;深刻的;切中要害的
In fact ,they are probably the most poignant and important ones.

事实上,这些经验可能是最深刻和最重要的。


4、descent
n. 下降;血统;袭击
vt. 除去…的气味;使…失去香味
The authors show how this was triggered by his belief in the common descent of all humans.

作者表明,这张图是如何由他的信仰引发出来的,达尔文相信全人类属于共同的血统。


5、fantastic
adj. 奇异的;空想的;极好的;不可思议的
n. 古怪的人
So, in a sense, we want her to break the date because it gives us a fantastic reality check.
在某种意义上,我们希望她取消约会,因为这给了我们一次奇妙的现实检验。

考考你:
1、我知道,因为他已经治愈了我,还有无数其他人。
2、有些东西的确很棒,也有些是我没学到的。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、她把我逼得发疯。
2、The subject boasts of an extensive literature.
3、A simple dictionary attack is by far the fastest way to break into a machine.

分享到
重点单词
  • podn. 豆荚 v. 剥掉(豆荚)
  • artisticadj. 艺术的
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • poignantadj. 悲伤的,痛切的,严厉的,尖锐的,剧烈的,浓烈的
  • treasonn. 叛逆,通敌,背叛,叛国罪
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • conventionaladj. 传统的,惯例的,常规的
  • extensiveadj. 广泛的,广阔的,广大的