(单词翻译:单击)
In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster,
面对心爱的人,你的心跳会加速,
But in front of the person you like, you get happy.
然而面对喜欢的人,你会兴高采烈 。
In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring,
面对心爱的人,冬天就像是春天,
But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.
然而面对喜欢的人,冬天是个美丽的冬天 。
If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush,
假如你凝视的是心爱的人,你会脸红,
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.
但假如你凝视的是喜欢的人,你会微笑 。
In front of the person you love, you can’t say everything on your mind,
面对心爱的人,你不能说出心中的一切,
But in front of the person you like, you can.
然而面对喜欢的人,你言无不尽 。
In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy,
面对心爱的人,你容易羞涩,
But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.
然而面对喜欢的人,你能展现真实的自我 。
The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes,
心爱的人时刻萦绕在你心头,
You can’t look straight into the eyes of the one you love,
你不能直视心爱的人的眼睛,
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.
而你却能欣然接受喜欢的人的目光 。
When the one you love is crying, you cry with them,
当心爱的人哭泣,你会一同落泪,
But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.
而当喜欢的人哭泣,你会停下来安慰 。
The feeling of love starts from the eye.
爱的感觉源自眼睛,
And the feeling of like starts from the ear.
而喜欢的感觉源自耳朵 。
So if you stop liking a person you used to like,
所以如果你不再喜欢你喜欢的人,
All you need to do is cover your ears.
你只需要堵住耳朵 。
But if you try to close your eyes,
但是如果你试图闭上眼睛,
Love turns into a teardrop and remains in your heart forever after.
爱便会化作一滴泪水,永远留在你的心中 。