(单词翻译:单击)
对话原文
Chapter 35 My new holliday plan
第35章假期新计划
David: Where are you planning to go for your next holliday?
你下个假期打算去那儿?
You: Huangshan in Anhui province.
打算去黄山,安徽省内。
David: Have you ever been there?
你去过那儿吗?
You: I have never been there. I only heard that Mountain Huangshan is very beautiful and the best mountain in all of China. In the summer, it's breathtaking. It's also very high.
我没去过,只听说黄山很美丽,有中国最美的山景。夏天的景色让人叹为观止,同时它也很高。
David: How will you plan your trip there?
你打算怎么去呢?
You: First, I'll buy a train ticket. A friend of mine lives in Anhui. If I want to go to mountain Huangshan, I can go to her home first. And we can go to Muntain Huangshan together. She will take me there. I would stay at her place.
首先我要买一张火车票我有个朋友住在安徽。如果我想去黄山,我要先到她家里去,然后她会把我带到黄山那儿去,在去之前我就住在她家里。
David: I s it close?
近吗?
You: No. It's far away from Beijing, maybe 7 hours by train. And Mountain Huangshan maybe too far. Perhaps strain my vacation, I will go to Maintain Taishan, which is located in Shandong province.
不,离北京有点远,坐火车要7个小时。也许黄山太远了,假期又短,我还是去黄山好了,它就在山东省内。
David: I am not familiar with the Huangshan or Taishan, but I have heard of Hongtashan.
我对这两座山都不熟悉,不过我听说过红塔山。
You: Hum, hehe...
额,这个……
David: In the USA. ,we like to go on roadtrips. We get in a car and drive somewhere. Sometime to a natural site, sometimes just to another city. But travelling during hollidays can be a big headache, because it is so crowded everywhere.
在美国的时候,我们喜欢公路旅行。我们一般是驾车前往,有时去一个自然风景处,有时候干脆去另一个城市。但是在假期时候出去旅游就是个大难题,因为到处都是人山人海。
You: There are too many people travelling at the same time during the hollidays. I don't like the crowds.
假期期间旅游的人太多了,可谓人头攒动,我不太喜欢这种场面。
单词
1.breathtaking adj. 惊险的,令人激动的
The scenery in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, in summer is really breathtaking, especially the zone of West
Lake.
浙江省杭州市的风景优美动人,特别是西湖地区,更引人入胜。
2.far away from someplace 离某地很远
相反地表达,与某地很近:be close to someplace.
3.natural site 自然景点
It's a little bit to visit a natural site in the city of Beijing.
在北京市里面想要游览一个自然景点有点困难。
4.a big headache 头疼的事情,大问题
