(单词翻译:单击)
UNIT 5 Culture Shapes Us
第五单元 文化塑造我们
Lesson 36: So We Can Be Friends
第36课: 我们可以成为朋友
We welcome you to our home.
欢迎你到我们家来。
You are all our guests.
你们都是我们的客人。
We'd like to offer you some dinner,
我们愿意为你们提供饭菜,
Then a bed to rest.
和休息用的床。
You may find that our home is different from yours.
你会发现我们家和你家不同。
Would you like something to eat or drink?
你想来点吃的或喝的吗?
Would you like some more?
还想再来点吗?
We try to keep our culture.
我们努力延续我们的文化。
We don't find it strange.
我们不认为它很奇怪。
I would like to learn about your ways,
我愿意学习你们的方式,
So we can be friends.
那样我们就可以成为朋友。
So we can be friends.
那样我们就可以成为朋友。
So we can be friends.
那样我们就可以成为朋友。
In some cultures,people wear different clothes.
在一些文化里,人们穿不同的衣服。
This man is from Peru.
这位男士来自秘鲁。
These people are from Scotland.
这些人来自苏格兰。
The man is playing the bagpipes.
这个男士在吹风笛。
PROJECT ,TAKE CARE OF YOUR GUESTS!
任务,招待好你的客人!
In both China and Canada,guests are important people.
在中国和加拿大,客人都很重要的。
We should always take care of them!
我们应该始终招待好他们!
Do we take care of guests differently in China and in Canada?
在中国招待客人与加拿大不一样吗?
Find information about this question in your Student Book and Activity Book/Reader.
在学生用书和活动手册读书上找出这个问题的信息。
In small groups,compare Canadian and Chinese customs about guests.
小组比较加拿大与中国对待客人的风俗。
Choose one way that they are different from each other.
选择相互不同的一方面。
Prepare two short plays that show this difference.
准备两个短剧来说明这个不同。
Show what would happen in Canada,then show what would happen in China.
表现出在加拿大应该怎么做,然后在中国又应该怎么做。
Present your plays to the class or to another group of classmates.
把你的短剧给全班或另一组的同学表演。