(单词翻译:单击)
UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry
第一单元 你可以写诗
Lesson 4 The Wish
第4课 愿望
What's in the middle of a cherry?
樱桃中间有什么?
I'll show you!
我让你看一看!
A stone is in the middle of a cherry!
一粒籽在樱桃中间!
See?
看见了吗?
The "stone" is the cherry's seed.“
籽”是樱桃的种子。
Cherries always have stones in the middle,don't they?
樱桃中间总是有籽,不是吗?
But today scientists have grown some grapes without any seeds.
但是,现在科学家已经培育出了无籽葡萄。
I wish I had a cherry without a stone.
我希望我有一颗无籽樱桃。
I wish I had a cherry without a stone.
我希望我有一颗无籽樱桃。
I wish I had a chicken without a bone.
我希望我有一只没有骨头的鸡。
I wish I knew a story without an end.
我希望我知道一个没有结尾的故事。
I wish I knew a language with no speaking.
我希望我懂得一种无声的语言。
How can there be a cherry without a stone?
樱桃怎么可能没有籽呢?
How can there be a chicken without a bone?
鸡又怎么可能没有骨头呢?
How can there be a story without an end?
故事怎么可能没有结尾呢?
How can there be a language with no speaking?
语言又怎么可能无声呢?
I'll show you a cherry without a stone.
我会让你看看一颗无籽的樱桃,
I'll tell you a story without an end.
我会给你讲一个没有结尾的故事。
I'll tell you a story without an end.
我会给你讲一个没有结尾的故事。
I'll show you a language with no speaking.
我将让你展示一种无声的语言。
A cherry as a flower,it has no stone.
樱桃是花的时候,它没有籽。
A chicken as an egg,it has no bone.
鸡是蛋的时候,它没有骨头。
Our friendship is a story that has no end.
我们的友谊是一个没有结尾的故事。
My smile says I'm happy with no speaking.
我的微笑没有声音,却能诉说我的快乐。
PROJECT ,WRITE A POEM!
任务 写首诗!
In this unit,there are many kinds of poems.
这个单元有各种各样的诗。
Learn your poem by heart.
把它背诵下来。
When you know it by heart,recite it for your class.
理解透彻了以后,朗诵给班上的同学听。
Listen as your classmates recite their poems to you.
同学在朗诵的时候仔细听。