(单词翻译:单击)
UNIT 1,A Trip to Beijing,Lesson 2,May I Invite Danny and Jenny?
THINK ABOUT IT!Do you want to go to Beijing?Why or why not?
Who do you want to take with you?Why?Who does Li Ming want to take to Beijing?
I want Danny and Jenny to come to China.
我想让丹尼和珍妮也去中国。
I want them to come on our trip to Beijing.
我想让他们和我们一起去北京旅游。
May I invite them,Mom?
我能邀请他们吗,妈妈?
I don't know,Li Ming.
我不知道,李明。
They live in Canada.
他们住在加拿大。
Canada is far from China.
加拿大离中国很远。
Please,Mom?
求你了,妈妈?
Please talk to Mrs.Smith.
求你问问史密斯太太吧。
Okay,Li Ming.
好吧,李明。
(Mrs.Li calls Mrs.Smith on the telephone.)
(李太太打电话给史密斯太太。)
Hello?
你好?
Hello.May I speak with Mrs.Smith,please?
你好。我能跟史密斯太太通话吗?
Yes,this is Mrs.Smith.
是的,我就是史密斯太太。
Who's that?
你是谁?
This is Mrs.Li.
这是李太太。
Li Ming wants to invite Danny and Jenny to China.
李明想邀请丹尼和珍妮来中国。
We are going on a trip to Beijing.
我们打算到北京旅游。
Can they come?
他们能来吗?
Oh,please,Mom?
哦,求你了,妈妈?
Please!Please!
求你!求你!
Yes,Jenny can come.
是的,珍妮能去。
And I can talk to Danny's mother.
而且我会和丹尼的妈妈说这件事的。
That's wonderful!Mrs.Smith.
那真是太好了!史密斯太太。
When do you leave for Beijing?
你打算什么时候前往北京?
We leave on February 1st in the morning.
我们会在二月一日早晨出发。
When do you arrive in Beijing?
你们何时抵达北京?
In the afternoon on February 1st.
在二月一日下午。
Okay!Thanks for the invitation.
好!谢谢邀请。
Good-bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Hooray!
万岁!
LET'S DO IT!Work in pairs.One phones the other to invite him or her on a trip.Who else will go on the trip?
Write a dialogue.Practice your dialogue and then present it to your classmates.