洪恩环境英语第五册 Lesson 5: Something always goes wrong.
日期:2012-04-17 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 5 Something always goes wrong.
第5课 总要出点儿差错
OK,honey.I never used so much makeup on anyone before.
好了,亲爱的。我从没给人用过这么多化妆品。
Can't anyone give you a hand with those kids?You look so tired.
没有帮你带带孩子吗?你看起来太累了。
I'm fine.Thanks,Rita.There's nothing anyone can do.
我还行。谢谢,丽塔。没有能帮上忙。
I just need more sleep.
我只是需要多一点儿睡眠。
Can your mother or husband get up in the middle of the night with the baby?
你妈妈或你丈夫能半夜起床照料宝宝吗?
Something it's the only time I'm alone with the baby.
有时这是我唯一能跟宝宝单独相处的时候。
Oh,I don't want them to do it.I like to look after her.
噢,我不想让他们来照料宝宝。我喜欢照料她。
You're really something,Mary Bth.I hope those kids appreciate you.
你真不错,玛丽.贝思。我希望孩子们能感激你。
Rita,are we ready now?
丽塔,我们准备好了吗?
Can't you leave us alone for a minute?
难道你能让我们单独呆一小会儿吗?
I'm just trying to make Mary Beth look good,Steven.
我正想使玛丽.贝思看起来漂亮点,史蒂文。
Jeff,are you all set?
杰夫,你都准备好了吗?
I'm ready to go when you are,Steven.Uh-oh.
你准备好了我就去,史蒂文。唉呀!
Uh-oh What's wrong? A prop is missing.
出什么事了?丢了一件道具。
The shot of Philip isn't in here.
菲利普的照片不在这里。
Oh,no.Rita,where's the photo of Philip and Ben?
噢,天。丽塔,菲利普和本的合影在哪儿?
I put all the pictures there. Where is it?
我把照片都放在那儿了。 哪儿。
Someone has it.I put all the pictures there this morning.
有人有拿走了。今天早上我把所有的照片都放在那儿了。
I'm sure no one took it,Rita,Why don't you look in the prop room?
我肯定没有人拿它,丽塔,你为什么不去看看道具间呢?
Soemthing always goes wrong. Nothing is easy.
总要出点差错。 没有一帆风顺的事。
Here is it.I moved it when I made up Mary beth.I'm sorry.
在这儿呢。我给玛丽.贝思化妆时把照片挪了个地儿。对不起。
It's all right.It wasn't anyone's fault.
没关系。不是谁的错。让我们断续吧。
Let's get on with it.OK,everyone?..And action.
大家准备好了吗?..开拍。
Diana,I think it's best if we forget about this for a while.
戴安娜,我想我们最好暂时忘了它吧。
Let the detevtives do their work.This is upsetting you too much.
让侦探来办这事。这事弄得你太难受了。
Ring. Hello?...Yes,he's here.It's for you.
电话铃响了。 喂?..是的,他在这儿。你的电话。
Yes?..I see.Really?..OK.Thanks.Bye.
喂?...我明白了。真的?...好的,谢谢。再见。
Who was that? No one important.
谁呀? 不是什么要紧的人。
Tony,it was someone.You spoke to someone.Who was it?
托尼,肯定是什么人。你刚才跟某个人说话。他是谁?
It was a friend from the paper.
他是报社的一个朋友。
What did he want?
他有什么事?
Nothing. He didn't say anything? Tony,tell me the truth.
没什么。 他什么也没说吗?托尼,跟我说实话
OK.I'm sorry.He said he thinks he saw something in one of the pictures.
好的,对不起。他说他觉得他在其中一张照片上发现了点儿东西。
It may be a clue.
这可能是个线索。
Which pictures?The ones you took of Uncle Ben and Mr.Tate?
哪些照片?你给本叔叔和泰特先生照的那些照片吗?
Yes.Do you have a magnifying galss?
是的,你有放大镜吗?
Actually,I do.
我还真有。
We may not find anything.My friend wasn't sure what he saw.
我们也许发现不了什么。我的朋友对他看见的东西也不确信。
But he saw something.
但他年看出点什么来了。
Yes.Here are your uncle and Mr.Tate shaking hands.And Look!
是的,这是你叔叔和泰特先生在握手。看这儿!
I don't see anything.
我没看见什么。
There,on Mr.Tate.Something is on his hand.
这里,泰特先生这儿。他手上有点儿什么。
No.Nowthing is on his hand.
不,他手上什么也没有。
It's something.I'm telling you something is there.
是有点儿东西。我告诉你那儿确实有点什么。
I don't see anything.
我什么出没看见。
Look closer,Diana.
再仔细点儿看,戴安娜。
Oh,my gosh!There is something there.Tony,it's mark.
哦,我的天哪!这儿是有点儿东西。托尼,那是个污染,
It's ink.
是个黑点。
Cut.That's no good.We need a better script.
停,不行。我们需要更好的脚本。
Will someone help me?I need to rewrite his script.
谁能帮我?我要重写这段剧本。

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • propn. 支柱,支持者,倚靠人 n. 道具 n. 螺旋桨,推