洪恩环境英语第五册 Lesson 2:what if he's a few days late?
日期:2012-04-12 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 2 So what if he's a few days late?
如果他晚了几天会怎么样呢
More coffee?
再来点儿咖啡?
Just a little.I don't drink much coffee anymore.
就一点儿。我不再喝那儿咖啡了。
That's good.Coffee isn't good for you.
那就好。咖啡对你不好。
I know.I'm trying to cut down on coffee.It makes me more nervous.
我知道。我正没法少喝咖啡。它让我神经紧张。
What's the matter?
怎么啦?
It's Steven.I'm worried about him.
是史蒂言语。我有点担心他。
Give him time.
给他点时间慢慢来吧!
I'd like to.But we don't have much time.
我是想这样。但我们没有多少时间。
How much time do you have?
你们有多少时间?
We only have a few weeks to finish this show.
我们只有几个长星期来拍完这部戏。
Then we have ot do twelev more.
然后我们再拍十二部戏。
A few weeks.That's losts of time. I'm not so sure.
几个星期。时间不少啊。 我可不这么想。
That bad?..Linda,cigarettes are bad for you.
有这么糟吗?..琳达,香烟对你的身体不好。
And your pipe is bad for you. I don't smoke it anymore.
你的烟斗也对你的身体也不好。 我不再抽烟了。
Well,I don't smoke many now.I used to smoke more before.
呃,我现在也抽得不多了。我过去抽得更多。
How many cigarettes did you smoke?
你以前抽多少支香烟?
Three packs a day.I'm never going to smoke that much again.
一天三包。我再也不会抽那么多了。
And I'm only going to smoke one this afternoon.
今天下午我只打算抽一支。
One now,more later.Before you know it,you're smoking three packs a day.
不知不觉,你又会一天抽三包了。
Oh,please.I only want one. I know.
噢,求你了。我只要一支。 我知道。
Pass the sugar,please,Mike.
迈克,请把糖递给我。
Sugar is bad for you too.
糖对你的身体不好。
Mike,a little sugar is OK.
迈克,吃一点儿糖没关系。
I'm a new man,Linda.I only eat healthy food.
琳达,我跟以前不一样了。我只吃健康食品。
I get lots of exercise,I feel much better.
我还经常锻炼。 我感觉好多了。
You look good.
你看上去气色不错。
I eat lots of fish and vegetables.
我吃鱼和蔬菜吃得多,
I don't eat much red meat. OK.OK.What about Steven?
红色肉类吃得少。 不错,不错。史蒂文的工作怎么样?
Linda,the show looks good.
琳达,这部戏看来不错。
But the schedule looks terrible.I spent some time with the calendar.
但是日程表太紧了。我仔细研究过日历。
When do we finish?
我们什么时完工?
October twenty-third.Seteven is too slow.
十月二十三号。史蒂文的进度太慢了。
So what if he's a few days late?
如果他晚了几天怎么样呢?
Forge it.We don't have much time or much money.
别这么假设。我们没有多少时间和资金。
What does Seteven say?
史蒂文怎么说的?
He says."Don't worry."You have to help me,Mike.Steven has to go faster.
他说“别着急。”迈克,你得帮帮我。史蒂文一定得快点儿。
Maybe I can give him a little advice.
也许我能给他点儿建议。
Well,here he comes now.
噢,他来了。
Linda,I changed a few lines in the script.
琳达,我又改动了几行脚本。
Hi,Mike .The show is going really great,isn't it?
嗨,迈克。这部戏进展得还不错,是不是?
Say,Steven,what are you doing for lunch?
对了,史蒂文,午饭有什么安排吗?
I don't have any plans.
我没有什么安排。
Great.I know a great health-food restaurant.Come on.
太好了。我知道一家不错的健康食品饭馆。走吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • calendarn. 日历,月历,日程表 vt. 把 ... 列入日程表
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • forgevt. 伪造,锻造 vi. 伪造,在铁匠铺工作 n. 锻