洪恩环境英语第五册 Lesson 9:You'd better not ask too many questions
日期:2012-04-25 22:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 9 You'd better not ask too many questions...
你最好别问太多问题
You look great. Well,thank you.I feel pretty great.
你看上去好极了。 嗯,谢谢你。我感觉好极了。
So where are we going?
那么我们去哪儿?
You'd better not ask too many questions,or you'll ruin your surprise.
你最好别问太多问题,否则你会把我准备的惊喜毁了的。
but you'd better tell me how far we're going.
但你最好告诉我们要去的地方有多远。
I don't want to run out of gas.
我可不想半道儿就没油了。
Oh.It's not far at all. What's in the basket? No,no.Bad boy.
哦,一点儿都不远。篮子里头是什么? 别动,别动。你真坏。
So where to?
那么去哪儿?
Take a left here,and then go left at the stop sign.
这儿左转,然后在停车牌那儿向左开。
Jeff,you have to stop.
杰夫,你得停车。
Amy,calm down.I'm a very good driver.
艾米,你别紧张,我是个不借的司机呢。
Get in the right lane.You have to turn right.
开到右车道去,你得右拐。
I know where we're going. You do?
我知道咱们要去哪儿了。 是吗?
To the park.There's a concert in the park tonight.
去公园。今晚在公园有场音乐会。
Oh.You ruined my surprise.
噢,你把我准备的惊喜破坏了。
Don't be upset.I love concerts.
别泄气。我喜欢音乐会。
You do? Yeah.This is going to be great.
是吗? 是的。这真是太棒了。
Jeff,the sign says no stopping.You'd better go on.
杰夫,这块路标说不许停车。你最好继续开。
Calm down.It's OK.A concert in the park.That's terrific.
别紧张,没事。公园里的音乐会,太棒了。
This is very nice,Amy...When I was in California,I never had picnics.
这太棒了,艾米..我在加利福尼亚时,从没野餐过。
What made you come back?
什么使你回来了呢?
I needed a job...And I missed simple things like picnics in the park..
我需要工作..而且我也怀念你公园野餐这样的小事情..
So,what's for dinner?
那么,晚餐吃什么?
Fried chicken,coleslaw,carrots,celery,rolls,wine.
炸鸡,凉拌卷心菜,胡萝卜,芹菜,面包圈,葡萄酒。
Ah-hah!What's this?
啊哈!这是什么?
You mustn't eat that now.It's for dessert.
你现在不能吃。那是饭后甜点。
Mmm.I love cake. Jeff!
嗯,我喜欢蛋糕。 杰夫!
OK.You'd better put it away somewhere,or I'll eat it.
好吧。你最好把它收起来,否则我会吃了它的。
You'd better jsut keep your hands off it.
你最好把手拿开。
Ooooh,she gets tough.
唔,她变得厉害了。
I have to be tough with you.You're a tough kind of guy.
对你我不得不厉害点。你是个难对付的家伙。
Actually,I'm very sweet.Like this cake.
事实上我是很甜蜜的。就你这块蛋糕。
I wonder. What?
我想知道.... 什么?
I'd better not say.I don't want to get into trouble.
我最好不说了吧。我可不想自寻烦恼。
Come on.
说吧。
So...you think you're going to stay in Stamford..and be happy here?
那么...你认为你将呆在斯坦福德..而且在这儿会很快乐吗?
Everyone keeps asking me that..Do you want me to say?
每个人都不停地问我那个问题...你想让我呆在这儿吗?
Yes,I do.Jeff...It's funny,but I feel like...we're old friends.
是的,杰夫...这似乎很好笑,但我觉得..我们好像是老朋友。
I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思。

分享到
重点单词
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟