第51课 看病必备用语(上)
日期:2018-11-13 12:51

(单词翻译:单击)

My name is.... I have an appointment with somebody at sometime
我叫...,我几点与某医生有约
My name is San Zhang. I have an appointment with Dr.Who at 4 pm. 我叫张三,我今天下午四点与某医生有约。
Please fill in / out this form请填表
What is this for? 这个是什么意思?
Dr.Who will be right with you. Please take a seat in the waiting area. 某医生马上就会来(见你)了,请你在等候区就坐等待。
Tip: 美国看病就诊效率特别低,按照约定时间到达诊所或医院后,得等上半天才能被叫上号。
San Zhang, Dr.Who is ready for you. 张三,你的医生已经准备好(见你)了。
I need to take your temperature. 我需要测量你的体温。
I need to measure your blood pressure. 我需要测量你的血压。
I need to measure your pulse and heart rate. 我需要测量你的脉搏和心率。
Please stand on the scale. I need to weigh you. 请站在体重秤上,我需要为你称重。

Are you on any medications?你现在在服用什么药物吗?
I’m taking... now. 我正在服用...
I’m taking aspirin now. 我正在服用阿司匹林。

Do you have any allergies? 你有过敏症吗?(你对什么过敏吗)?
Are you allergic to anything? 你对什么过敏吗?
Yes, I’m allergic to... 是的,我对某物过敏。
Yes, I’m allergic to aspirin. 是的,我对阿司匹林过敏。
No, I don’t have any allergies. 不,我没有过敏症状(不对什么东西过敏)。
OK, please wait here for a little bit. Dr.Who will be right with you. 请你在这等一小会儿,某医生马上就会来(见你了)
Tip: 在这还得等半天医生才会来
What brings you here? 你为什么来这啊?是什么病把你吹过来了?
Can you describe you symptom? 你能描述下你的症状吗?
Can you tell me what’s wrong? 你能告诉我(怎么回事),出了什么问题吗?
分享到
重点单词
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • scalen. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围 v. 依比例决定,攀登
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • symptomn. 症状,征兆
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的