(单词翻译:单击)
One of the terrorists is about forty-year old. He is about 180 cm tall, wearing a brown shirt and dark pants.
821. 一名恐怖分子大约40岁。他有180厘米高,穿着棕色衬衫和深色裤子。
A terrorist is trying to access the cockpit. He is about 30 years old. He is wearing a hat and backpack.
822. 一名恐怖分子正试图接近驾驶舱。他约30岁。戴一顶帽子背双肩背包。
The purser reports there are over ten hijackers onboard. They are threatening to kill passengers if we don’t fly to another destination.
823. 乘务长报告机上有超过10名劫机犯。正威胁我们如果不飞往另一个目的地,他们要杀死旅客。
Some of the hijackers are carrying sharp protruding weapons.
824. 一些劫机犯拿着锋利的、尖锐的武器。
There is a stand-off in the cabin. Some of the hijackers are carrying blades.
825. 客舱已陷于僵持状态。一些劫机犯拿着刀片。
Terrorists started to injure passengers.
826. 恐怖分子开始伤害旅客了。
We will remain on the runway. The hijackers have taken four hostages to the rear of the cabin.
827. 我们将停留在跑道上。劫机犯已把四名人质带到了客舱后部。
Terrorists are threatening to start killing passengers and the crew.
828. 恐怖分子们威胁他们将要杀死旅客和机组了。
The air marshal and passengers have restrained five suspects. The situation is now under control.
829. 空中保安和旅客们已经制服了五名疑犯。局面得到了控制。
A suspicious suitcase was found during the cabin inspection.
830. 客舱检查中发现了可疑手提箱。
The air marshal is searching the aircraft interior for any suspicious articles.
831. 空中保安正在搜查飞机里面的任何可疑物品。
Some explosives were discovered behind a panel near the back of the cabin.
832. 客舱后部的一个面板后面发现一些爆炸物。
What do the bomb-disposal experts suggest we do?
833. 拆弹专家们建议我们做什么?
The cabin crew reports a passenger is behaving strangely.
834. 客舱机组报告一名旅客行为怪异。
A bomb has exploded and the cabin is full of smoke. Request emergency descent.
835. 炸弹已爆炸,客舱到处是烟雾。申请紧急下降。
We are evacuating on the runway. Be advised the bomb is still on board.
836. 我们正在跑道上紧急撤离。请你告知相关人员炸弹还在飞机上。
We are unsure of our position due to navigation failure. If any station can hear me, please respond.
837. 由于导航失效,我们不确定位置。如有任何电台能听到我们,请回话。
We only have standby magnetic compass due instrument failure. Now heading 245. Request navigation assistance.
838. 我们因仪表失效只有备用磁罗盘。现在航向245。请求导航援助。
We are unsure of our position due FMS failure. Last known position five miles north of FUPAD, now heading 165 for weather avoidance.
839. 我们由于飞行管理计算机失效不能确定位置。最后已知位置FUPAD以北5海里,现在航向165以避开天气。
We have navigation map drift. Request climb to MEA.
840. 我们有导航地图漂移。申请上升到最低航路高度。