飞行员英语900句 第23期:紧急情况通话术语(1)
日期:2017-03-24 17:30

(单词翻译:单击)

The air conditioning system has malfunctioned.
441. 空调系统已故障。
We have only one air conditioning pack operational. Request a new cruising level below FL300.
442. 我们仅有一个空调组件运行。请求新的巡航高度低于高度300。
All our air conditioning packs have malfunctioned. Request rapid descent to MEA.
443. 我们全部的空调组件已故障。请求快速下降到最低航路高度。
We had a malfunction of one air conditioning pack. Request descent to a lower level.
444. 我们有一个空调组件故障。请求下降到较低高度。
We have lost electrical power to the cabin air compressor. Request immediate descent to 10,000 feet.
445. 我们的客舱空气压缩机失去电源。请求立即下降到10000英尺。
We just had a smoke emergency. We need to depressurize the airplane to let in fresh air. Request rapid descent to 8000 feet.
446. 我们刚发生烟雾紧急状况。需要释压让新鲜空气进入飞机。请求快速下降到8000英尺。
We have unusual smell from air conditioning packs. Request stop climb at 7000 feet.
447. 空调组件出现异常气味。请求保持7000英尺,停止爬升。
Many passengers are suffering from smoke inhalation. Request medical assistance on arrival.
448. 许多旅客遭受烟尘吸入。请求到达时医疗救助。
Our pressurization system has malfunctioned.
449. 我们的增压系统故障。
We have difficulty in controlling the cabin pressure.
450. 我们控制座舱增压有难度。
We have a cabin altitude problem.
451. 我们座舱高度有问题。
Our cabin rate of climb has red-lined. Request immediate descent.
452. 我们座舱上升率已达到红线。请求立即下降。
We have a slow cabin decompression. Request immediate descent.
453. 我们座舱慢释压,请求立即下降。
Our cabin altitude at one time had reached 16000 feet. Some passengers have symptoms of hypoxia.
454. 我们的座舱高度曾达到了16000英尺。部分旅客有缺氧症状。
We are now depressurized and will fly a more shallow descent profile.
455. 我们现在释压飞行,需要更平缓的下降剖面降。
Request descent rate less than 500 feet per minute due to unpressurized cabin.
456. 由于客舱释压,请求下降率小于每分钟500英尺。
We are now ventilating with ram air. It is best that our rate of descent does not exceed 600 feet per minute.
457. 我们现在通过冲压空气通风,我们下降率最好不超过每分钟600英尺。
We have a problem with the avionics ventilation system.
458. 我们的电子通风系统有问题。
We have an avionics ventilation problem. The skin heat-exchangers and blower fan have failed.
459. 我们的电子通风有问题。蒙皮热交换器和吹风扇都故障了。
The avionics ventilation is unserviceable. Request diversion to the closest suitable airport.
460. 电子舱通风故障。请求备降到最近合适机场。

分享到