飞行员英语900句 第40期:气象及其他机场信息通话术语(5)
日期:2017-04-18 12:02

(单词翻译:单击)

We made a very hard landing. We’ll need maintenance inspection before our next flight. Suggest you check the runway touchdown zone.
781. 我们重着陆了。下次飞行前我们需要机务检查。建议你们检查跑道接地区。
The center of gravity is disturbed. We will relocate passengers prior to approach. Request holding.
782. 重心被干扰了。进近前我们将重新安排旅客。申请等待。
Request a large airspace to maneuver due flight control problems.
783. 由于飞行操纵的问题,请求较大空域做机动。
My apologies for the deviation due the wrong altitude setting. Request further instructions.
784. 抱款由于错误的高度设定而偏离。申请进一步指令。
My apologies for the level deviation. We were caught in a strong updraft.
785. 抱款高度偏离了。我们遇到了强上升气流。
We used too much speed brakes and penetrated our level. Did we cause any conflict?
786. 我们使用了过大量的减速板而穿越了我们的高度。我们引起冲突了吗?
We were not informed of a frequency change. I will now monitor your frequency.
787. 我们未得到频率改变的通知。我将现在监听你的频率。
Unable visual approach due company policy. Request radar vectors.
788. 公司政策原因不能目视进近。申请雷达引导。
Unable circling approach due company policy. Request diversion.
789. 公司政策原因不能盘旋进近。申请备降。
Are we being vectored too close to the parallel aircraft?
790. 有架飞机在平行飞行,我们是不是被雷达引导得太近了?
Is the preceding aircraft crossing our altitude?
791. 前机正在穿越我们的高度吗?
I can read you, but I’m not sure you can hear me. I will squawk ident to comply with your instructions.
792. 我能听到你,但我不确定你能听到我。我将识别应答机以遵守指令。
I see wildfire at my 10 o’clock, about 8 miles.
793. 我在我10点钟方位,约8海里的地方看到了野火。
I have heard an aircraft in distress but no one’s responding. I can help relay his message.
794. 我听到有飞机遇险了但没有人回应。我能帮助转报信息。
Message relay: The aircraft in distress will ditch in the ocean. His present coordinate is One Eight Degrees, One Five Minutes, North, One Six Zero Degrees, Five Two Minutes East.
795. 转报:遇险飞机将海上迫降。目前的坐标是18度,15分钟,北,160度,52分钟,东。
The aircraft in distress says he will attempt to force land in an area about ten miles Northeast of his position.
796. 遇险飞机说他将尝试在其位置东北10海里的区域迫降。
Request offset 10 miles left to avoid the reported strong downdraft.
797. 请求左偏10海里避开已报告的强下沉气流。
Request diversion. The latest weather at our destination suggests snow storm will last for 5 hours.
798. 申请备降。目的地机场最新天气表明雪暴将持续5小时。
Our radar shows a strong echo from the thunderstorm ahead. Request immediate right turn to avoid it.
799. 雷达显示前方强雷暴回波。申请立即右转避让。
Request immediate one-eighty turn to the right due to possible hail ahead.
800. 由于前方可能有冰雹,申请立即右转180。

分享到