(单词翻译:单击)
We have severe vibration coming from the avionics ventilation fan.
461. 我们的电子通风风扇有严重抖振。
There are unusual noises coming from the avionics bay.
462. 电子设备舱有异常噪音。
Our FMS has malfunctioned. Request radar vectors.
463. 我们的飞行管理计算机故障了,请求雷达引导。
Request further climb due wind-shear.
464. 由于风切变,申请进一步爬升。
Unable to maintain altitude, request leaving RVSM airspace.
465. 不能保持高度,申请离开RVSM空域。
We cannot make RNP approach due equipment.
466. 由于设备,我们不再符合RNP进近。
Our navigation accuracy is low. Request to climb to minimum safe altitude.
467. 我们导航精度低。申请上升到最低安全高度
We have a navigation map shift, unable to perform the RNAV approach. Request radar vectors.
468. 我们有导航地图漂移,无法飞RNAV进近。申请雷达引导。
Inertial reference system has failed. We are navigating on raw data. Request conventional approach.
469. 惯导失效了,我们在使用原始导航,申请传统进近。
The Morse code for the VOR is different from the approach chart. Confirm the VOR is fully operational.
470. VOR的莫尔斯代码与我们进近图上的不致。证实VOR台在运行中。
The ILS signal seems to be very unstable. Did any other pilot report a similar situation?
471. 盲降信号不稳定。其他飞行员报告过类似情况吗?
The approach lights for Runway 36L are a bit different from those shown on the airport diagram.
472. 36左跑道的进近灯光与机场图上的显示有点不同。
The flight path is unstable. Going around.
473. 飞行轨迹不稳定。复飞了。
We made a missed approach due to unstable ILS signals.
474. 由于盲降信号不稳定,我们执行了复飞。
The ILS signal was unstable. Request approach to another runway or request another type of approach.
475. 盲降信号不稳定。申请换一条跑道进近,或申请另一种进近方式。
The DME indication is not correct. Confirm the DME is still in service.
476. DME显示不对。证实DME还在运营中。
We have lost our flight plan after a flight management computer reset.
477. 我们复位了飞行管理计算机后丢失了飞行计划。
We need a few minutes to reprogram the flight management computers. Request radar vectors.
478. 我们需要几分钟重新输程序到飞行管理计算机,申请雷达引导。
We need to reconfigure the flight management computers for approach. Request holding instructions.
479. 我们需要重新设置飞行管理计算机,申请等待指令。
We are now flying with basic navigation due to systems failure. Request radar vectors.
480. 由于系统故障,我们现在使用基本导航飞行。申请雷达引导。