(单词翻译:单击)
Let's remind ourselves of the phrases he suggested Anna uses when negotiating a sale.
让我们回顾一下他建议安娜在协商价格时会用的表达。
What kind of price are you willing to pay?
你愿意付什么价格?
I don't think we can go that low.
我认为我们不能定那么低的价位。
If you buy more stock, I can offer you a bigger discount.
如果你买得多,我可以给你更大的优惠。
I'll meet you halfway.
我们各让一半。
Let's see how Anna has got on.
让我们看看安娜进展如何。
Success! They've agreed to buy 5,000 Imperial Lemons.
成功了!他们同意买5000个皇家柠檬。
Brilliant. I knew you would be great.
太棒了。我知道你可以的。
Did those killer lines of mine work?
我的那些杀手锏管用吗?
Sort of – but when I said what price were they looking to pay, they said the full price!
有些是,但当我问他们愿意付什么价位时,他们说全额!
As long as I send them the contract today so I'd better go and get an envelope and post it as soon as I can.
只要我今天把合同寄去,所以我最好去拿信封尽快寄走。
Oh great.
太好了。
Tom… Tom… can you come over here to the stationery cupboard and get an envelope from the top shelf for me?
汤姆,汤姆,你能来文具柜这边帮我从架子上面拿个信封吗?
Yeah, suppose so… I'm coming...oh!
好的,我来了。
Oh Tom, why did you do that?
汤姆,你干嘛这么做?
It won't open… it's locked… help, help! Help!
打不开了,锁上了,救命救命! 救命!
This should be interesting.
这有趣了。
How are they going to explain being locked in the stationery cupboard?
他们如何解释被锁在文具柜里呢?
Until next time. Bye!
下次见!
Let us out! We're stuck!
让我们出去!我们被困住了!