(单词翻译:单击)
Hello again.
再次见面了。
It’s the big day and Mr Socrates is about to arrive at the offices of Tip Top Trading to talk officially to the team.
今天是重要的一天,苏格拉底先生将到访Tip Top Trading正式与员工们谈话。
What is he going to say?
他要说些什么呢?
And more importantly, will he get his freshly squeezed orange juice?
更重要的是,他能喝到鲜榨的橙汁吗?
Quickly everybody… he’s coming out of the lift with Paul.
大家快点……他和保罗从电梯里出来了。
Anna quickly, get a glass of orange juice ready.
快点,安娜,准备好一杯橙汁。
…and if we come through this door here we get to the office and… morning everyone.
我们通过这扇门就到办公室了……大家早上好。
I’m sure we’ve all met Mr Socrates on the day of the… fire… but today everything is a bit calmer and well he’s here to say hello.
我肯定大家在失火那天都见过苏格拉底先生了,但今天一切都更平静了一些,他来向大家问好。
Hi!
你们好!
Biscuit Mr Socrates? Biscuit? You mean a goddamn cookie. Thanks.
苏格拉底先生,吃饼干吗? 饼干?你是指这该死的饼干。谢了。
Err, Mr Socrates, I’m Anna.
苏格拉底先生,我是安娜。
Would you like some orange juice – freshly squeezed?
你想来点鲜榨的橙汁吗?
You betcha as long as it’s made from Florida oranges.
当然,只要是佛罗里达橙制成的。
Hey… Anna? Ain’t you the girl who booked my hotel room?
安娜?你是那个给我订酒店房间的女孩吗?
Oh yes, sorry about the bed and…
是的,关于床的事很抱歉……
Hey, you got me a new room, it was great.
你给我换了新房间,太好了。
You did a good job there. Well done.
你工作得很出色,做得好。
Oh thanks.
谢谢。