(单词翻译:单击)
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
You copied me in remember, I just read it – or tried to.
你抄送给我了,记得吗,我刚读了或者说试着读懂了。
But what's the problem? Other people write like that!
但有什么问题吗?其他人都这么写!
No, maybe some people write text messages like that in an SMS message on their phones, but that is completely the wrong style for an email to a client.
不是的,也许有些人用手机发短信时会这样,但写邮件给客户就完全是另一回事了。
Okay Anna, let's stop listening to Tom, he's a waste of space.
好的,安娜,别听汤姆的,他太没用了。
These are the kinds of phrases you need in a business related email.
这些是你写商务相关的邮件要用到的表达。
Dear Mr Lime...I hope you are well.
亲爱的Lime先生,我希望你一切都好。
I am writing regarding...
我写信是为了……
Please could you confirm...
请确认……
Yours sincerely, or Best wishes.
祝好。
Thank you! I'll rewrite my message.
谢谢。我会重新写信的。
There! I'd better get it checked before I send.
好了!我最好在发送前找人检查一遍。
Denise?
丹尼斯?
Yes...the other problem with Stephanie is that her legs are just too long...
是的,Stephanie的另一个毛病是她的腿太长了……
Oh, she's on the phone.
她在打电话。
...yes, like trees...
是的,像树一样……
I'll have to ask Tom. Tom?
我去问问汤姆,汤姆?
Could you read this through before I send it?
在我发送之前能帮我看一遍吗?
Hang on, Anna, let me just finish this sentence. It’s really important.
稍等,安娜,让我写完这句话,这很重要。
Right. I’m ready, let’s have a look. Okay.
好的。我准备好了,让我们看看。好的。