(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, welcome back to the offices of Citrus Ventures!
大家好,欢迎回到Citrus Ventures办公室!
Anna's presentation to Mr Lime and his colleagues continues...Well, almost!
安娜正在继续向Lime先生和他的同事做报告。好吧,几乎是这样!
Her computer has jammed and the presentation, along with her notes, are frozen.
她的电脑死机了,而且幻灯片演示和她的笔记都不能看了。
Oh no, this is terrible!
不,这太倒霉了!
Anna, you're going to have to manage without the slideshow or notes. Just talk!
安娜,你必须要在没有幻灯片或笔记的情况下完成了。开口说就行了!
Just talk! Just talk! You just talk!
开口说就行了!开口说就行了!你才是只会说风凉话!
What on earth am I going to say? My mind is blank.
我到底要说什么?我脑子一片空白。
Try to remember the key points you wanted to share, and give them one by one.
试着想想你要分享的重点,一个个说给他们听。
If you can, give some facts that support each point.
如果可以的话,每个论点都给出一些支持它的事实。
For example: Tip Top Trading is growing fast – our number of clients doubled last year.
例如:Tip Top Trading正在飞速成长,去年我们的客户数量增加了一倍。
Use phrases like this: The company has a strong track record of...Let me share with you...
比如用这种表达方式:我们公司以往的……业绩很好。让我给你们介绍一下……
The Imperial Lemon's key strengths are...
皇家柠檬的主要优点在于……
OK.Sorry about that, I'll just have to continue talking without the slideshow. So....
好的。对此感到抱歉,我会继续在没有幻灯片的情况下讲下去。所以……