(单词翻译:单击)
Laura: Hello!
劳拉: 你好!
Jack: Hi, is Heather there please?
杰克: 你好!请问希瑟在吗?
Laura: Sorry, I think you have the wrong number.
劳拉: 抱歉,我想您打错电话啦。
Jack: Is this 617-228-2289?
杰克: 这个号码是 617-228-2289 吗?
Laura: Yes. Who are you looking for again?
劳拉: 是的,请再说一遍您找谁,好吗?
Jack: Heather Johnson.
杰克: 希瑟.约翰逊
Laura: Oh, I thought you said Laura. Sorry about that. This is the right number, but Heather's not here right now.
劳拉: 哦,我以为你说找劳拉呢。不好意思,这个号码是正确的,但是希瑟现在不在这里。
Jack: Do you know where she went?
杰克: 你知道她去哪儿了吗?
Laura: She went to the store to buy some groceries. Would you like to leave a message?
劳拉: 她去商店买食品啦,您想让我帮你带个口信吗?
Jack: Yes, would you please tell her Eric Martin called?
杰克: 是的,请告诉她埃里克.马丁打过电话给她。
Laura: Hi Eric, this is her roommate Kathy. I met you a couple months ago at the Christmas party.
劳拉: 你好!埃里克,我是她的室友凯西,我在几个月前的圣诞节派对上见过你。
Jack: Oh, yes. How are you?
杰克: 哦,是的。你好吗?
Laura: Good. Heather will be back in about 20 minutes. I'll tell her you called.
劳拉: 很好。希瑟大概 20 分钟后会回来,我会告诉她你打过电话的。
Jack: OK. Thanks.
杰克: 好的,谢谢。
Laura: Bye bye.
劳拉: 再见。
