(单词翻译:单击)
Henry: Judy, your husband has a really nice car.
亨利: 朱迪,你妻子的车真漂亮。
Judy: Thanks. It's a lot better than mine, and it's new.
朱迪: 谢谢。比我的车好多啦,它是新的。
Henry: Where are you going?
亨利: 你准备去哪儿?
Judy: We're going to visit my sister in the city.
朱迪: 我们要去城里拜访我妹妹。
Henry: I didn't know your sister lives in the city, when did she move there?
亨利: 我不知道你妹妹住在城里,她什么时候搬去的?
Judy: About a year ago. She lives in an apartment on 3rd street, across from the public library.
朱迪: 大概三年前。她住在第三街区公共图书馆对面的一栋公寓里。
Henry: I see. It's almost 5:00 PM now, don't you think there will be a lot of traffic?
亨利: 我知道啦。现在将近 5 点钟啦,你不觉得会遇到交通阻塞吗?
Judy: Oh, we're not driving. We're going to take the subway. The subway only takes about 20 minutes.
朱迪: 哦,我们不开车去,我们要去坐地铁,坐地铁只需要大约 20 分钟。
Henry: Yes, but it can be very crowded around this time. I always feel uncomfortable taking the subway.
亨利: 是的,但是这个时间肯定会很挤,我坐地铁时总是感觉很不舒服。
Judy: I take the subway to work everyday, so I'm used to it now.
朱迪: 我每天都坐地铁上下班,所以我已经习惯啦。
Henry: Doesn't your mother live in the city?
亨利: 你妈妈不是也住在城里吗?
Judy: Yes, she's lived there for about ten years.
朱迪: 是的,她已经住在那儿差不多十年啦。
Henry: I remember when she moved there. Apartments were a lot cheaper then.
亨利: 我记得她刚搬去时,公寓比现在便宜多啦。
Judy: I know what you mean. It's hard to find anything that's reasonable now.
朱迪: 我知道。现在找到一些价格合情合理的东西实在太难啦。
Henry: Have a good time. Next time you're free, give me a call and we'll go play poker.
亨利: 玩得开心。下次有时间的话,给我打电话,我们可以一起去玩牌。
Judy: See you later.
朱迪: 再见。
