(单词翻译:单击)
Asking for a table
找座位
John: Table for one, please.
约翰:请帮我找一人坐的桌子。
Waiter: Follow me, Sir.
侍者:先生,请跟着我。
Ordering your food – Situation 1:
情景一:点餐
John: Can I have the menu?
约翰:我可以看一下菜单吗?
Waiter: Here it is, Sir.
侍者:先生,给您。
John: What do you recommend?
约翰:你推荐什么呢?
Waiter: The Grilled Chicken with Tomato Sauce is a good choice.
侍者:番茄酱烤鸡会是一个不错的选择。
John: Hmm...It sounds like a good idea. I’ll have the Chicken and a glass of wine, please.
约翰:啊恩……听起来不错。我点一份鸡和一杯红酒。
Waiter: Sure. I’ll be right back with your order.
侍者:好的,我很快为您上菜。
Ordering your food – Situation 2
情景二:点餐
Waiter: Would you like to order now, Sir?
侍者:请问现在点餐吗?
John: Yes, I’d like The Spicy Chicken and Vegetables, please.
约翰:好的,我要一份辣鸡和蔬菜。
Waiter: Would you like something to drink?
侍者:请问您喝点什么?
John: I’ll have an orange juice.
约翰:我要一份橙汁
Waiter: I’m afraid we’re out of oranges, Sir.
侍者:对不起我们可能没有橙汁了。
John: That’s okay, just bring me the Iced Tea instead.
约翰:没关系,那请给我上凉茶吧。
Waiter: Yes, Sir. I’ll be right back.
侍者:好的,先生,马上为您上菜。
Solving doubts about the menu
解决对菜单的疑问
John: Could I have my Caesar Salad served with the sauce on the side?
约翰:我的凯特沙拉可以用这边的酱汁吗?
Waiter: Yes... And would you like the croutons also on the side?
侍者:可以,油炸面包丁也是这边的吗?
John: That’d be very good, thank you.
约翰:这样就太棒了,谢谢你。
Waiter:You’re welcome.
侍者:不客气。
Paying the bill – Situation 1
情景一:付款
John: Could you check us out, please?
约翰:可以给我们账单吗?
Waiter: Here you are.
侍者:给您。
John: Can I pay with Visa?
约翰:我可以刷卡吗?
Waiter: Yes, you can.
侍者:可以。
Paying the bill – Situation 2
情景二:付款
John: Could I have the bill?
约翰:可以给我账单吗?
Waiter: In a minute, sir. Are you paying with a card?
侍者:请稍等,先生。您要用卡支付吗?
John: Yes, MasterCard.
约翰:是的。万事达卡。
Waiter: There you are.
侍者:给您。