(单词翻译:单击)
10. Awards Show
10.颁奖晚会演出
A: I love it when people fall on the red carpet!
A:我喜欢看当人们摔倒在红毯上!
B: Why would you like watching that?
B:为什么你喜欢看这个?
A: It's funny to see someone famous fall!
A:看到名人摔倒很有趣!
B: I think it's mean to laugh at anyone falling.
B:我认为嘲笑摔倒的人是刻薄的
A: You laughed at me when I fell last time!
A:我上次摔倒的时候你就嘲笑我了!
B: Well, how would you like it if you fell on national TV?
B:好吧,你认为如果你在国家电视台上摔倒会怎样?
A: I guess that would be embarrassing.
A:我想那会很尴尬
B: You should always put yourself in others' shoes!
B:你应该换位思考!
A: I still think it's pretty funny, though.
A:不过我还是认为那很有趣
B: Haven't you learned your lesson?
B:你还没有吸取你的教训吗?
A: Yes. If I fell on national TV, I'd be the first person to laugh.
A:没有
B: I guess that's a good attitude to have.
B:我想这是一个好的心态
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载