(单词翻译:单击)
13. Deciding Which Offer to Accept
13.决定接受哪个出价
A: Do you have any news for me, Daniel?
A:丹尼尔,你有什么消息要告诉我吗?
B: Yes, sir. I do.
B:是的,先生
A: That's good to hear. It's been a while since I've heard from you.
A:很高兴听到这个消息
B: We not have only one offer for your home, we have two.
B:你的房子不仅有一个出价者,有两个
A: Are they both serious offers?
A:他们都是认真想买的人吗?
B: Yes, sir, they are.
B:是的,先生,他们是
A: Okay, let's go over them.
A:好吧,我们带他们去看看
B: The best one comes from the San Gabriel couple.
B:最好的是来自圣盖博的夫妇
A: Why do you say that?
A:你为什么这么说?
B: The offers are the same in dollars, but they placed no conditions on the sale.
B:他们的美元报价是相同的,但是他们没有任何条件
A: Really? They will buy as it is?
A:真的吗?他们会按原来的样子买下它?
B: Yes, sir, they will.
B:是的,先生,他们会
A: Okay. I think we found our buyer then.
A:好的
。我想我们找到我们的买主了 。译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载