(单词翻译:单击)
24. Being Cautious in a Big City
24.在一个大城市要谨慎
A: You really shouldn't wear all that bling when we go sightseeing today.
A:你今天真的不应该穿那些珠宝去观光
B: Why are you such a scared cat?
B:你为什么是这么胆小如鼠呢?
A: You look like you want to be mugged.
A:这样你很容易被抢劫
B: Stop nagging me and walk with me to the ATM so I can get a lot of cash out.
B:别再唠叨我然后和我一起去取款,这样我就能取出很多现金
A: You should only carry what you need for the day.
A:你应该只带你一天需要的钱
B: I don't want to have to make multiple trips to the ATM.
B:我不想为了取钱一趟一趟的跑
A: If you are robbed, they will take everything though.
A:如果你被抢劫,他们将把一切都带走
B: Why are you so obsessed with crime?
B:你为什么对犯罪活动这么痴迷?
A: It's just that criminals look for careless tourists.
A:只是罪犯只偷粗心的游客
B: You make it sound like every city is dangerous.
B:你让它听起来像每个城市是危险的
A: Cities have good and bad things.
A:城市好的和坏的东西都有
B: Well, let's enjoy the good things and not expect the worse.
B:好的,让我们享受美好的事物,而不是期望更糟
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载